Izidress.comTheir prices are cheap and that is because the quality and service you will receive is cheap

R Review updated:

This site offeres designer dresses at reduced prices. I ordered a dress for my son's wedding. When it arrived, it was stuffed in a shoebox size box. The dress was a gown stuffed in that little box. The workmanship was awful and the dress was not like the one pictured on the website. Trying to obtain assistance from customer service was a nightmare and I basically had to threaten them with telling everyone I know on the internet how awful their service and product was before they would offer a refund. After advising me of a restocking fee and the fact that the dress had to be returned via a carrier that could provide a tracking number, the expense of returning the dress, made the prospect unacceptable. Do not order anything from this website! Their prices are cheap and that is because the quality and service you will receive is cheap!

Mammalamma Aug 24, 2012

I wish I had seen your posting before my daughter and I ordered a dress from izidresses.com! BTW, izidress.com and izidresses is in fact the same company. My worst customer service nightmare! I selected a dress in BLACK and received a BROWN dress that was still a poor representation of what was pictured on their site, and 3 inches longer in the front! Save yourselves time, money and major frustration--DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! After filing a claim with PayPal they finally agreed to refund my money only if I returned the dress at my expense. What no one knows until they place an order is that this company is in China and no carrier who provides tracking offers any kind of reasonable shipping costs for packages TO China. The least expensive price I could get would be $118.50 for a shoe box sized, 1 lb. package. TRUE! They only offer discount shipping from China to America but not the other way. I wonder if anyone ever gets what they order from this company. A claims rep at PayPal also said my complaint went to their fraud dept. due to the fact of so many identical complaints.

• It
    itg Mar 24, 2013

This site and jjhouse also light in a box are all "rip off sites" I hear nothing but bad reviews from all three web sites.I was trying to find a prom dress for cheap and came across these three sites and they all had the same dress for the same price but after reading the reviews I'm glad i didn't order from either sites...stay away from JJHOUSE AND LIGHT IN A BOX ALSO IZIDRESSES

• Ka
    kakebrown Apr 29, 2013

Do not order from this company...they are based in China...the quality is not good and the customer service is terrible. The dress did not arrive on time and when it did it was the wrong color, wrong size and did not look anything like the picture. They act like it is my fault and refuse to refund the money.

• Ge
    geniioutofbottle May 13, 2013

I just had a long chat with a rep, from izi dresses my daughters prom was may 11, and of course as of today which is may 13 we have still not recived the dress. I told them that I wanted every dime back, that they had taken off my creditcard, because they were saying that I would have to pay 30% to restock, why would you have to pay for restock on a dress I never recieved. when I made out the order form for the dress first an foremost, I told them the latest delivery date had to be may 5, if in fact that wasn't possible then why did they charge my credit card knowing I wouldn't get the dress in time, that constitutes fraud! they have given me the run around for three weeks, so I just told them they were nothing more than a fraudulant company using sweat shops to make there dress, and the next people that they would be haggling with would be my credit card company and my attorney, so they told me I would be getting a full refund within 5-7 days, we shall see, and I will keep you all up dated on what happens sincerely Loretta Montoya

• Ge
    geniioutofbottle May 13, 2013

Never order anything from a company, before checking them out, especially izidress, because once they get your money they dont care when or even if you get what you ordered, and then try getting your money back! There a fraud, and they use sweat shops to make those dresses in china! And when you get it if it's not right, and you try to send it back, its going to cost more than the dress did!!! Never order anything from this company!!! Loretta montoya

• Ra
    Rachel- Jun 12, 2013

I ordered a dress for a special event that I will be attending. The dress was ordered three weeks ago and I have not received a shipping confirmation e-mail. According to the confirmation e-mail that I received, the dress should have shipped within 10-12 business days. I have sent several e-mails and called their customer services number 1-780-800-0307 several times. The Live Chat is useless, every time I clicked on the link, I would have a 45-1hr wait. I left the chat open in the background of my computer, and after several hours, I never received a “Live Chat” After Calling 1-780-800-0307 again, a woman who identified herself as "Salina Ma" finally picked up. She did not answer with a professional greeting, it sounded as if I was calling her home. There was nothing Customer Services about our conversation. I told her that I was concerned that I have not received shipping confirmation, and I need to know where my dress is. She told me that she does not know, and that it should ship in three days. I told her that it is unacceptable and that I should have had it, I know that I am going to have to make my own alterations to the dress, because I am in between the sizes available. She began yelling at me and told me not to criticize her work, and that my dress is custom, I advised her that there is nothing custom about my dress, I picked a size according to the website. Additionally, how am I criticizing your work, if you do not even know where the dress is. She said that she needs to contact the manufactures that are in China and she would call me back in 10 hours, I told her to cancel my order as the dress will not be delivered in time, and I want a refund, she yelled at me again and told me no refund – and released the call. I have filed a dispute with my bank, I paid $120.00 for my dress, and I ordered it based on the reviews on the website for the dress I chose. The website appears to be completely legit, but it is a scam. I ordered the dress based off of the reviews on the website, and for the dress itself - never did I think this would happen. I should have researched other webistes for reviews about this company.
    Customer Services Number – Is a Canada Number that is not a customer services building
    The number also appears on a [redacted] – for a company called lacewigsbuy.com
    ‘Salina MA” first told me she was making the dress, and then said it was coming from China
    My bank advised the payment was sent to a London Account
    Do not order a dress from this website; you might as well toss your money out the window if you do.

angelaad Jul 07, 2013

This company is terrible, they over charge your credit card and keep reprocessing it and never answer their phone. The product looks nothing like the picture, it is cheap polyester and they use “chiffon” to conceal that it is cheap polyester. Please do not purchase anything from this company

• Do
    Don't order Sep 07, 2013

I am so totally upset with myself I definitely should have read the reviews on this company. No one is responding to my emails, phone calls or live chat. THIS IS A TOTALLY SCAM THEIR SIZING CHARTS ARE WRONG AND THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

• Au
    Aussie mum Oct 23, 2013

Unfortunately I didn't do my research either! Ordered a dress for my daughters formal, made to her measurements-it arrived on time but also crammed into a tiny parcel, looks like a very crude copy of the original photo and doesn't even fit!
    The live chat answer to my complaint was to contact their service department with photos-still awaiting a reply.
    Costly mistake on my part-hope others won't make the same mistake

noeliad Oct 24, 2013

I asked for a dress for a wedding izidresses, I get a different color and different size, the worst part is that I have no wedding dress because it already, I want to return the money, do not give me another dress, if I want to charge me 438 euros return transport Shangay!! Amazing, I thought it was a legit product, did not read any negative comment, and that is, in its own page to post try telling my reality but will not let me, and I will see you dont have all nicely bound, I say give me 10 dollars for compensation, is a shame, that serves me that! if I have two sizes larger and not the color I ordered! is horrible ... I'm having an awful time.

• Av
    Avsrav Jan 24, 2014

I have also had a bad experience with IZIDRESSES. The dress arrived quickly but is way too small, although I took my measurements carefully. The colour is also very purple instead of navy as pictured on the site (the dress the model is wearing).
    I'm so disappointed that I have blown $150 (including shipping) and now have to buy something else for my daughters wedding.
    The emails from the company have been prompt but they asked for photographic evidence of me measuring myself and of course they say it's all my fault...how surprising. So frustrating! AVRIL, AUSTRALIA

• Ls
    lsburgh Mar 09, 2014

I feel so stupid for not researching the site, trusted their reviews and ordered same dress in two sizes thinking for the price one would fit or need slight alterations. Now I have two ugly polyester dresses, neither of which fit in any way and it would cost 122 to send back, trusting they even would refund. 50% restocking fee on top. I can't believe what a scam. If anyone knows a way to shut them down, I am in.

• Ro
    Roschell Thompson May 01, 2014

I purchased a gown in February and still have not been refunded my money and it is currently May1, 2014. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau in reference to this matter. The company is definetely a Scam!!! I really wish I had saw everyone's complaint before I did my aweful purchase of a Prom Gown. I wonder if we can begin a Class Action Law Suite against this company. I work very hard as a single mother and I don't have $300 to throw down the drain and I returned the gown to this company in China. I received an email that they have the dress and they said they refunded my money in April and my bank has no record of the transaction. I am warning everyone do not purchase from this company-Scam!!!

• Tq
    T. Quillen Jun 05, 2014

The idea of starting a class action suit is a good one -- but what recourse do Americans and Canadians have with a company based in China?

• Tq
    T. Quillen Jun 05, 2014

I would like to thank everyone for caring enough about other consumers to share their experiences regarding IZI Dresses.com. None of us should feel stupid because we have believed the best about other people, and given strangers the benefit of the doubt. It's a noble and charitable gesture to refuse to be swayed by negative comments, and to be committed to forming our own opinions about people and things, etc. It's most certainly true that most consumer feedback is negative, because satisfied customers are generally less likely to offer feedback, which is why, whenever I can, I like to post positive feedback for companies and about individuals who have been really helpful.
    However, I can't do that for IZI dresses. I will try, in the most charitable way possible, to share what little I know about IZI dresses -- and so far, that little is very disappointing.

Kudos to the person wise enough to post that "you get what you pay for" -- I wholeheartedly agree. The reason we purchased from IZI Dresses was not because we wanted some terrific bargain, but because my daughter has been looking for what she envisioned as 'the perfect dress' -- and when she saw it on the IZI website, well, that was it. Perhaps even if it had cost more we would have purchased it anyway. It was always about finding the 'right dress.' Well, the dress that arrived was most certainly WRONG in too many ways to list here, but for starters: cheap materials, including a yellowed crinoline net underskirt that looked like it had age damage from being laid up too long, black and red stitching visible on a what was supposed to be a pure white dress, loose threads hanging out all over, seams in the bodice that looked like they had been ripped out and re-sewn -- as if maybe the dress was originally sized for someone else? Add the fact that the dress doesn't look enough like the picture on the website.
    Like so many tales about the company out there on the web, we've had lots of back and forth communication with the company, and ridiculous low-ball offers of ten, twenty and forty dollar discounts. At this point, it's no longer about the money, but about integrity. Whereas I don't want to accuse anyone there of being scam artists -- perhaps when it is 'high season' for wedding and prom (March through June), things get hectic, and when the pressure is on, work suffers. That should be understandable. However, what is most disturbing is there seems to be a prevailing pattern in lack of willingness to work with the customer. The idea of a class action lawsuit I think is a really good idea, but am not sure how that would work with a business outside the United States.

• Je
    Jen2014 Sep 04, 2014

We purchased a mother of the bride gown for my mother. We received her dress and it was about 5 sizes too small, the zipper in the back was not centered, the bust was WAY uneven, and the hook closure at the top of the zipper was broken. They had me send pictures of us measuring it, and said the pictures were not 'clear enough' and that the tape measure was 'too tight'. They just didn't want to see it and will not own up to their mistakes!...so here we are stuck with a $180 piece of garbage dress that they will not take back. They said they hope I can resell it...worst company ever.

• Iz
    IZIDRESS Dec 11, 2014

I received the dress I supposedly ordered and it turned out to be a huge disappointment. The dress arrived in the wrong color so I am unable to wear it as the color is not the theme color for the function. I wear a size 6 but this dress, even though it state size 6, zipper could not go all the way up. There were threads hanging from the dress and it was not hemmed. Sequins were falling off that fell onto the dress during manufacture. The dress seemed like it was made by an 10th grade high school sewing class student. I am not very fussy but this dress will certainly not be worn by me but donated to a charity. I just reviewed comments on line about your company and will be adding mine. I wish I had seen them before I sent them my money. POOR PRODUCTS & CUSTOMER SERVICE!

• Mi
    mikejulie Dec 15, 2014

I was thinking of ordering a dress for my son's wedding last fall and the company never returned my e-mails and never answered the phone when I tried calling. I e-mailed a friend of mine who is a seamstress and showed her the dress and she told me she couldn't even make it for what they are selling it for with that kind of material. I NEVER ordered the dress, because of the lack of response from the company but fell in love with the picture anyways. I thought I would order the dress in a different color for Christmas this year and want to thank of all of you for your comments. I am truly glad I read this page before I made an order. I also read the reviews of the dress and saw all the positive feed back, but I also noticed the names of the people that wrote them and it seemed foreign to me and that is another reason I hesitated. I am now going to delete this company out of my favorites and forget about that dress. THANKS!!!

• Ce
    cece26 Apr 27, 2015

SCAM DO NOT BUY! I made such a mistake ordering from this site they would not refund anything. they make no sense quality WOW is pure crap I paid $175 for a dress they fail to realize how hard people work for their money and they scanned us! it’s crazy because i had 7 people waiting to order dressed now I would never recommend them I’m just simply heart broken. I wish this website can be removed for all the scams!.

• Po
    Polly B May 07, 2015

Ordered a mother of the bride dress. It was nothing like the picture, the quality was terrible and THEY WON'T TAKE the piece of garbage back. DO NOT BUY HERE!!!

• Qu
    QueenBee87 Aug 14, 2015

I was looking for a red dress for my son's wedding! I was so excited when I saw the dress online. I am a Women's Plus size and was excited they had my size. The dress came and I was impressed how they packed it and they even put the dress inside out. However, the dress is two sizes too small even though my measurements were within theirs. Their customer service is horrible and even the live chat! They told me they added more material so it could be altered! Hello...how can you alter when you can't even zip it up! The bust was way too big, which has never been my problem. I, too, didn't read the return policy but assumed because it was their mistake they would return. It has been a headache and they want pictures of my measurements and so forth. Before I read these reviews I was thinking if I returned the dress I probably wouldn't get my money back. Then I am out a dress and money. Their reviews are all positive. I even wrote a review but after 4 days still not posted. After reading these reviews I am not going to pursue it anymore with them and try to sell on my own or find a consignment store. I am sorry that there isn't anything anyone can do. But I know I will certainly let everyone I know who want to order not to order from this company. I also sent them an email telling them all this. Not that it will help or anything...

• Gr
    grumbles Oct 09, 2015

Do not buy from them they are a rip off, don't fit and don't refund under any reason.Are rude when contacted and use cheap fabrics.

• As
    astrid germany Oct 27, 2015

Hello,
    i ordered 2 dresses to Germany. Sizes and quality are a nightmare and i want to return bothe dresses now. The customer center is unfriendly and apparently refuses to tell me how to proceed; German law however is clear on return policy. If you sell on a German site, you havge to accept returns. Can anyone help me with a return adress or how to get them to accept returns ?
    Thanks a lot
    astrid

Annmarie Czerniuk Oct 27, 2015

Dealing with this company has been the worst online shopping experiences I have had and I strongly advise anyone not to order from this company. Quality is poor, colors are wrong, sizing incorrect. After more than a month of frustrating emails, I finally contacted my credit card company. They have the means of dealing with these scam artist companies. Best wishes, AnnMarie

• Re
    Reviewer93069 Mar 03, 2016

Ordered dress and when I got it it was of poor quality and not an accurate size. I did not read the return policy and you only have 2 days to request a retrurn number form them before you can send back. Contacted customer service and they said to was dress to soften it up where it was not fitting correctly. Lost over $180 with them. They should not be allowed to sell in the US.

• Mh
    mhall1212 May 09, 2016

Well let me add my complaint to this site. I just received a mother of the bride dress and I am ashamed of myself for falling for this. I would not wear this dress to a costume party. It's awful. The qualify of the fabric, workmanship, etc. I emailed customer service and I'm sure I won't hear back. I will be contacting my credit card company and will not be paying for this.

Please, please be aware this is a total scam.

Christine Bunzel Jun 06, 2018

SCAM COMPANY - I ordered a dress for my mother in law for my wedding, it did not come close to fitting, I spent $177.98 and they offered me $5.00 refund and 20% discount. This company deliveres horrible cheap clothing.

• Te
    Terry Lawson Aug 03, 2018

I wish I had seen this site before I ordered from this company. It was the worst experience I have ever had. I was shopping for a wedding dress and found a beautiful dress that would have been perfect (see the first image). I received the dress in a crumpled bag and when I tried it on it was poorly made and not even close to the measurements they indicated on the website. I tried the dress on and it was, well, the pictures I am posting say it all. You can see how poorly made it is and my seamstress wouldn't even try to fix it. I complained to the company and tried to return it for a full refund. They would not allow me to return it saying they made it properly, but they most certainly did not. Now I am stuck with the piece of trash dress. I can't even give it away. I only hope that this company goes out of business soon. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

Anne Marie Hynes Leroy Aug 18, 2018

They are the worst!! I received my dress stained all over the chiffon. They told me to clean it and would not refund any money.
    This came from a factory in CHINA, not the UK. I am usually smarter when it comes to scams, but I wasn't this time. I will pursue
    this till I get my money back. I am relentless when it comes to this shit!!!

• Ic
    ICoconut Sep 19, 2018

Hello!
    You can see that izidress.com doesn't sell anything. The website is a partner of Amazon Affiliate Program and finally you buy dress only on amazon.com
    I'm sure that the reviews are not truthful because you didn't told us anything about buying the things on Amazon.