Having problems with Ivory Smiles?

Ivory Smiles reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 27, 2009. The latest review Unethical Behaviour was posted on May 4, 2021. The latest complaint frued was resolved on Mar 16, 2009. Ivory Smiles has an average consumer rating of 5 stars from 12 reviews. Ivory Smiles has resolved 11 complaints.

Ivory Smiles Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ivory Smiles Customer Service. Initial Ivory Smiles complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ivory Smiles above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ivory Smiles. Discuss the issues you have had with Ivory Smiles and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ivory Smiles Complaints & Reviews

Ivory SmilesUnethical Behaviour

Order #IS16020. Ordered product on April 19th; April 21st received a shipment "on the way" email. April 26th received an email stating "shipment is about to ship" same day sent email back complaining about conflicting shipping statements. IvorySmilez responded that the product has just cleared customs at LAX. Tracking shows product shipped from Grand Prairie Texas not overseas or Las Angeles. Company did refund $9.99 for express shipment. Tracking continues to show "USPS is awaiting package and for label to be created." Company is dishonest and most likely a scam with no product to ship. May 4th I sent email requesting full refund. I will be filling a complaint with the BBB by end of week. I will give IvorySmilez a chance to make it right.
I want a full refund and nothing else.

• Iv
      IvorySmiles May 04, 2021

We are not into manufacturing. This is another company Ivory Smilez. We are reaching out to complaint boards to please separate the companies as they are spoiling our reputation. Action needed soon.

Ivory Smilesfrued

Yes, I signed up for the free trail at ivory smiles all for the cost of shipping..$6.00... So far I have gotten nothing free but charged $89.00... This compnay is a scam.. I am now in the process trying to get my money back.. The # you call is just a service... You have to email and wait on the email back form the company... My advice-do not buy this product!!! It is not free!!!

Ivory Smiles — misleading

Thought I was only ordering a trial sample of this product to see if the solution would not affect my...

Ivory Smiles/Tooth Whitening Kit — not good on their word

Ivory Smiles sent me a free sample I requested in the mail of their Tooth Whitening Gel for $5.99 + $1.00 to...

Ivory Smilesarrogant theives!

Another freaking scam trick to steal money from people!!! Don't try this product or give them CC information or you will be billed for useless products for the rest of your life. Get some Crest Strips and call it a day! Freaking theives!!!

Ivory Smilesbilling for product

I ordered a sample, which never came, but was billed for a shipment which has not arrived, I protested the charge to my Visa card, was told I would have to PAY because I did not ask to be removed in 20 days...
        I spent a week trying to get through on their phone number, which was not in operation, finally tried to
        call the number listed to order the product offered, got hold of a "Supervisor" who assured me that he would cancel the membership, but I would still have to pay for what was "Shipped" unless I asked for a code number
        to return the shipment, given a number to request the Return Request code, and the line was not working...

Hopefully all I lost was the initial charge for the shipment, which I cant return...Real sharp and effective
        way of screwing you out of money, however, I see that I am not along in getting the royal shaft. I am
        trying to find some one that has been successful in getting a refund!!!

Ivorysmiles — refund

My name is Darla Ajibade I ordered Ivory smiles as a trial. I do not want the membership. I would like a full...

Ivory Smileswrong fully charged

I thought I was just ordered a trial sample for $1.00 and one for $5.99. Received my credit card bill and there was a charge of $88.97 which I did not authorize. I will contest it.

Ivory Smilesscam

Same story as everyone else here about ivory smiles. They are frauds, and bill people the 88.97 before the date stated... Then they will not issue a refund even though in their terms and conditions it is stated that a full refund will be given!!
            I am going to sue them on multiple grounds if a refund is not granted... I have already informed my lawyer and the case is solid..
            If anyone is interested in settling the score with jeff hayes or joey santorielli (if they even exist at all)... Then get in touch with me and we can handle this elementary company together...

• Ge
                Genix Billing Feb 16, 2009

Were are a 100% legal company, go ahead and email me with your questions and concerns and ill be able to help you out

Ivory Smiles — fraud and cheating

My story is very similar to all the others. When I called I was told I had to communicate through email...

Ivory Smiles — not accepting cancellation

I ordered the trial sample of teeth whitener for $6. In the packaging I received the sample and a statement...

Ivory Smiles — unauthorized billing

I thought I was just sampling a product. Thats what the web site stated. I purchased the trial supply/sample...