itv1new you've been fframed

J

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a fan of TV Burp and New You've Been Framed. However, I would like to make a complaint about this weeks 'New You've Been Framed'. I have become increasingly concerned about blasphemy on all TV channels; BBC1, Ch 4 and also ITV1. I was partiularly offended by a comment made by Harry Hill concering a video clip:
An American man was making his 3 dogs wait while he said a grace and they ran to eat their food when he said "Amen". Quite amusing if a little bit extreme. However when the dogs were woofing down their food, HH commented "Mmm, the body of Christ, the body of Christ". This was unecessary, unhelpful and offensive. It was comparing the body of Christ to dog food for the dogs.
This programme is shown as family teatime TV. Is such a comment really necessary? I think not.
I would appreciate any feedback concerning this matter, Yours sincerely, John Gazzard.

• Pa
    Paweł Kowalski Smith Jul 04, 2021

Im absolutely disposed with that nazi Harry Hill ."you been framed"s30 episode 1. Compering EU citizens kids to begin dog is one the worst thing that man can say. I can just hope that karma will be to him as he is to EU citizens.

• Te
    Ted88 Jul 04, 2018

Hi, not very impressed about Harry Hill’s comment on you’ve been framed, the clip was of two kids digging with spades in dry soil, they were throwing it up in the air, Harry’s comment was that it was a new way to scatter grandads ashes while having fun...seriously that is sick...he should be ashamed of himself

• 17
    1704 Nov 16, 2017

Hi I am sick of sending in clips to you been framed and every one turned down I have sent in over 40 clips and then when I want to complain I can't get straight through to have a [censor] go I am fuming and seeing some of the crap you air it takes the piss I am livid and I don't want a [censor] answer I got last time I would like a bloody decent answer like you gonna do something more about it .

• Al
    allforjustice123 Jan 28, 2016

I am representative of Islam and I am upset about some of the remarks that were made on 'You, ve Been Framed' relating to religion. I urge the presenter to stop making jokes about any religion, i.e Christianity, Islam as some of the earlier comments suggest. The presenter who i believe to be Harry Hill is upsetting and angering people of different faiths. You are entitled to believe as you wish and choose to be atheist but does give you a right to offend others .

johndeepak Oct 11, 2011

It's from ignorant pride that atheists are born. They never seem to have read that part in the bible where man acquired free will, and dominion over the Earth. Then you get the classic argument about "How could a just God . . ."
    You are now assuming you can judge the mind of God.
    It's like trying to explain quantum physics when you've only been through the first grade.

• Hi
    Highland Girl Dec 26, 2010

On 26th Dec, I was watching harry [email protected] tv burp with my 8 year old daughter. I was horrified to see him putting a scene on the tv, where he was in a fridge, supposedly hitting Nigela, the tv cook. I myself have just come out of a very difficuly marriage, which involved physical violence to myself, and I was sickened and disgusted to see this scene on tv. It brought back bad memories for me, and I did not want my 8 year old daughter seeing such things!! She has watced the programme for a year now and looks forwrd to it. I shall see that she does not watch it again!! Also, I was further disgusted, later on as they wre puttin on a scne from emerdale, and he threw a child away into the oblivion...again, upsetting my child. Get this man off tv, he is not funny, just an idiot with a big collar!!!

not supplied Sep 26, 2009

Dear ITV1. Is it possible to sink any lower than by broadcasting the pure dross that is 'Animals Do The Funniest Things?

At best, vaguely transfixing due to the level of sheer mind numbing 'simpleton' humor employed, at worst frankly disturbing with clips such as the 'monkey waiters' one. And no, pathetically transparent bridges that allude to promoting various UK animal welfare groups don't go any where near towards excusing a UK channel choosing to broadcast such an obscene clip sourced from a nation that has such a historically obscene culture of animal rights violation. You really ought to be ashamed of yourselves - and I think you well know it or I'm sure one of the production team involved wouldn't have squeezed that weak, ### covering narrative in over the top regarding the home country's equivalent of the RSPCA being aware of those poor creatures plight in that 'monkey diner'.

Absolutely desperate television. Even if we live in a backwards enough society that allows you to justify this through viewing figures statistics, on the basis of broadcasting power = social responsibility, at least have the decency and self respect to be a little more selective.