ITV / neighbours from hell
programme aired on the 13/8/19 at 9pm.
I was contacted by a friend to inform me I had been on the t.v with the footage I filmed on my mobile phone of my neighbour tearing down our fence.
This dispute with our neighbour has been a legal matter that we have only recently resolved in mediation.
This has caused me much distress to see this aired so long after the incident and with mo consent by myself to air this clip. In fact I refused to deal with that program as I didn't want it used. How dare you use this without our knowledge. I will be waiting to hear back from you, but I will be seeking legal advice.
More ITV Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - danni minogue's comments 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE/FLEX PROTEX - can't cancel autoship/they have caused 2 overdrafts and 1 over the limit charge on my accounts and refuse to take responsibility
- ITV - itv news coverage of westminster terror attack 
- ITV - royal ascot
- ITV Ventures - business opportunity scam 
- ITV - good morning breakfast
- ITV/ Demons - scheduling of advertising and specific programme