Menu

R
Author of the complaint
1:27 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

07/22/22

My good lady and myself watch your LINGO quiz show all the time and have enjoyed in the most part, today was a similar program to one a few weeks ago, which really upset me, on a family game show, shown in the afternoon where children must likely watch with their parents, if not on there own.

I refer to the blatant showing and promotion of lesbian, and homosexuality, having people who are in this type of relationship on your show in the afternoon is in my opinion NOT in the best taste, the show a few weeks ago { I gin't remember the date} had two young ladies in it and each time they got a word right they hugged and kissed or kissed in a very knowing way, to made it known they lesbians, which was obviously anyway. Today's show was as bad showing two homosexuals rubbing one another hugging and kissing. this on afternoon TV sorry totally unacceptable, and if this okay to let viewers see what next, have standards dropped that much that it does not matter what you show or when, :O: let me say I have nothing against any of the people who like the same sexual partners, however I do dislike it being promoted on afternoon TV, where viewers of a young age might be somewhat swayed to try this, it must be okay it was shown on main stream TV.

Do not get me wrong children will find their own way to express sooner or later, but please in future Tell your Guests to behave if they are of this ilk

A Not TOO Happy Viewer Ron S

More ITV complaints & reviews

ITV - voting
ITV - danni minogue's comments
ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia
ITV - monthly charge on credit card
0 comments