ITV Venturesfraud and scam

A

My americanexpress card it was charged with amount of $83.76, as a Order Assurance Program (which I not been informed before when I order another product), when I found that, and I call right away about it, I found they went already send me that products, who I not order and I don't want them, O.K. they cancel "my order" and told me to send back products, and they give me a RA# RMAVEN 5601931, which I send back with Track# [protected] by USPS, on 07/03/2008, and I still waiting for my refund, to be returned on my americanexpress card. I no want to pay this amount to my card until you no clear this situation. And also if my money are not refunded on my card, I will apply on myamericanexpress card this amount as a fraudulent charge.

Thank you, Adriana!

• KevinUPS Jun 25, 2012

I joined his online business and paid him $500.00. Then later on they wanted more money to have people call after he was advertising on ITV about vitamins. I dropped out of his dead history business before the 3 month refund policy. They closed in 2008 and never refunded my $500.00 back. Now I see he is with some new company on TV selling products after he ripped off many people selling for him on ITV days. I still want my mone back.

• Ra
    Ramona Goeke Apr 06, 2009

I have been waiting almost a year for my call credits to be returned to me. Donald Barrett is a rip off artist, even had some us all join his new company, took our money for several months while setting up our sites then emailed us not enough calls so sorry you are out that money also. The ### took our money to pay his fines and we can't get any help from the ###.

• Jg
    J. Goldman Mar 20, 2009

THIS COMPANY IS NOTHING BUT A RIP OFF..."MAJOR SCAM ARTISTS" ...BE SMART AND STAY AWAY THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF ANY WAY THEY CAN. WE ORDERED A PRODUCT 8 WEEKS AGO AND TILL THIS DAY HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT. FOR THE LAST 8 WEEKS WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN ONE STORY AFTER ANOTHER. TODAY WE HAD ENOUGH AND HAVE REPORTED THEM TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND CALLED OUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY BECAUSE THEY CHARGED OUR ACCOUNT IMMEDIATLY. SO, STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOURSELF A MAJOR HEADACHE. WE HAD ALSO INVESTED TO HAVE A WEBSITE WITH THERE PRODUCT THAT WAS AN EVEN BIGGER SCAM. TOO BAD WE LIKED THERE PRODUCT AND HAVE HAVE FOUND SOME ELSE TO BY OUR PRODUCT FROM. BIG SCAM!!! STAY AWAY!!!

• Pa
    pAULETTTE lAWSON Oct 29, 2008

On 8/07/08 I SPOKE TO BRIANNA ABOUT MY REFUND FOR ALMIGHTY CLEANSE PRODUCT THAT I HAD FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTION FOR MY MONEY. I WAS TOLD I WOULD GET A CHECK IN THE MAIL, AFTER WAITING 2 WEEKS I CALLED BACK TO [protected] spole to John and he said money will be replaced in my account at the bank. IT NEVER HAPPEN. I HAVE TRIED THEIR E-MAIL THEY SUGGEST ED, NO SUCH E-MAIL EXITED I'V CALL EVERY DAY FOR THE PASS MONTH WITH NO RRESULT NO ONE ANSWER THE PHONE. I TRIED USING THE ORDER NUMBER THEY ANSWERED AND GIVE ME ANOTHER DATE i AM F POOR CANCEL PATIENT AND NEED EVERY SENT I GET. I TRIED THE ALMIGHTY CLEANSE AS DIRECTED FOR 3 DAYS IT MADE ME ITCH WITH HIVES AND UPPER GASTRO PROBLEM I WAS TOLD MY MONEY WOULD BE REFUNDED

• Es
    estefanita de los santos Jul 28, 2008

My account number is cust.No [protected]. since i couldn't reach you by phone I would like to cancel my membership. I have vitamins coming out of my ears. I am not authorizing any more charges to my credit card. Thank you Estefanita De Los Santos