ITV — tv programmes
My 98yr old Dad, Merville Bowen, would like to make a complaint about the background music in so many documentaries, he finds it very difficult to hear what the people and presenters are saying. In last night's Remembrance programme where the two children were speaking to a WW2 veteran was particularly difficult for him to listen to the gentleman. I am in my 50's and can understand where he is coming from with this as background music often overshadows commentators, presenters, interviewers, etc. Please bare a thought for people who are hard of hearing and lower the background sound, or get rid of it altogether.
PS...what relevance are the topics below?
More ITV Complaints & Reviews
- ITV X Factor - voting 
- ITV/The X-Factor - danni minogue's comments 
- ITV - fearne cotton's the truth about online anorexia 
- Be A Real Estate Millionaire - monthly charge on credit card 
- ITV - Talking rubbish 
- ITV - in regards to britain's got talent the champions
- ITV - itv news coverage of westminster terror attack 
- ITV - online coverage of the rugby world cup
- ITV - royal ascot
- ITV Ventures - business opportunity scam