Italo Trenorefund for the ticket

S Apr 07, 2019 Review updated:

Dear Sir

I visited ITALY from 12 to 18 February this year. I bought return italo train ticket to Rome from Milan central station. The italo ticketing guide helped me getting ticket from E machine and he gave a wrong date for return which was 13 April 2019. I tried to get this corrected but he mentioned to do it from Rome as i have train to travel immediately. i tried to fix it at rome station but they said to do it from cental station milano.

My request is; i bought a new ticket to travel from Rome to milan. though i had ticket but they refused to change it or return it. My ticket has following details;

i was a traveler and its not a good way to behave with guest. how can i have a ticket where i had visa for only 10 days i had to exit from Italy by 21 February 2019. please make necessary arrangements to refund me my ticket.

thanks

• R
      Jul 02, 2019

Dear Sir,

We have written so many email to your customer service department and refund department for refund because of visa refusal even we have already enclosed all supporting documents (visa refusal paper from embassy, passport copy, visa paid receipts, all other reservation). We made reservation in Italio Train for our client and paid through our credit card but we are not getting any satisfactory reply from your side. Earlier, we use italia rail but someone suggested us yours and we tried accordingly. This is the genuine case where we are asking for refund.

We can only request you for this again because this is genuine visa refusal case.
    Refund in Case of Visa Refusal - LF724U