[Resolved] iTalk — internet service
Hiya I am one of Italks customers my ref number is t215129 I've been with them since September 11 and till this date now I have no Internet service they keep calling me daily asking me for money. I am not willing to pay money for something that I'm not getting. Every week since I have got this service they say to me an engeenier will come out and fix the problem yet no one has came. I was meant to get someone in Monday and Tuesday this week and no phone call and nobody came in. I have spoken to ofcom and I will be seeking further advice. I wish to terminate this contract without paying the fees because I don't see why I should pay a fees if I'm not getting any Internet at all I'm really disappointed. I've also been told that if the engeenier can't fix the problem then I have to pay them 150 pounds and no way that is actually happening I want out of this contract I'm really sick of it now.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications Customer Care's Response · Nov 27, 2019
I'm really sorry to hear that. Please be assured we can certainly look in to any issues you have been experiencing. The engineer charges are only applicable if the engineer finds the issue to be caused by any equipment inside your property or the land within the property's boundaries, as this does not fall within Openreach's responsibility to maintain. If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us on [protected], or email us at [protected]@italktelecom.co.uk
More iTalk Complaints & Reviews
- iTalk communications network - Rip off / scam 
- italk Telecom - lying & high pressure sales 
- [Resolved] italk Telecom - rip off
- italk Telecommunications Ltd - ripoff company 
- [Resolved] italk Telecom - cold calling and mis-information
- italk card - unusable 
- [Resolved] iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications - unlimited fibre / line rental
- [Resolved] iTalk - taking money without permission 
- [Resolved] iTalk - broadband and telephone and theft of money taken without permission
- [Resolved] iTalk Affiliate Telecommunications - broadband