italk cellularbilled for cancelled contract

B

I cancelled a contract I had with italk and got an email confirmation from them in Jan that my last bill is supposed to be at end Jan 2008. I have subsequently on 2 occasions been charged (without authorisation) at the end Feb, end Mar as well as end Apr. When I call them, they have repeatedly agreed to sort this out but have not to date - and my credit card company is not authorised to intervene on my behalf since the debit order is with italk and can only be cancelled WITH ITALK - this is extremely FRUSTRATING and ANNOYING - anyone out there have any suggestions???

• Ne
    Nerrak Dec 09, 2019

I have moved address 3 months ago. I was with italk at old address. Its take 3 month to provide my Internet and phone. Have complained to italk as still have no Internet service. They have not got back to me as they promised me compensation as gone over 30 days. And now still charging me £26.99 a month.. I have had to bye more Internet on mobile.

Comments

• Re
    Reviewer20830 Nov 20, 2018

They are the lowest of the low, praying on vulnerable people, too old or ill informed to know the difference. We (family members) are now undoing the mess. Never deal with them

• Ki
    Kim Gritt Nov 04, 2018

You have been taking money for well over a year for a service that has no API or KEY PIN I don't have a company or website

• Da
    Dawn Fisher Aug 21, 2018

I am writing to complain about my internet being cut off after you took £75 out of my bank without my permission so i either want a refund or my internet put back on ...

• Mi
    Michelle1985 Aug 20, 2018

I have never been with italk, but my account was charged £40.13. I emailed them multiple times with no response.

• Za
    zander1991 Aug 15, 2018

italk is an utter joke plz do not use this company unless uwant to lose money i am paying for internet to work atleast an hour a day utter pish. will defo be leaving italk
    DO NOT BUY RUBBISH LIKE THIS

• Da
    Dazzietta akers Aug 15, 2018

I have mention a few times about my box going off. I paid bill today for then I can't use the broadband at all. this is getting beyond a joke it needs sorting or I will be leaving this company and I will do a bad review on you aswell you guys are quick to take our money but u can't sort our problems

• Ka
    Kayleigh c Aug 15, 2018

Joined Italk August last year and right up to December no service. Got told in December if I upgraded the situation would be sorted and would be done by the end of the month. Not the case so I put various complaints in including Ofcom. Direct debit was cancelled, today they took £219 out of my bank and left me with £4. I'm literally in tears!

Comments

• Di
    Dionne7857 Aug 14, 2018

Took 270 from my account today leaving me in financial hardship. Without my authorisation once paid with card kept my details despite me asking them not to take any further payments but card.

• Ve
    veronica sanchez Nov 22, 2008

THIS OUTFIT (I-TALK) DEMONSTRATES A CONSISTENT "TO HELL WITH YOU" ATTITUDE WHEN YOU ATTEMPT TO CALL AND GET THEM TO RECTIFY A PROBLEM.
    A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE PURCHASED THEIR DAMN SERVICE AND WAS UNABLE TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS OF ACTIVATION. SHE WAS OVERSEAS AND I REPEATEDLY CALLED THOSE ### AT I-TALK EXPLAINING THAT THEIR CUSTOMER WAS UNABLE TO USE THE SERVICE. I ASKED THEM — SEVERAL TIMES, DURING SUCCESSIVE CALLS — TO TELEPHONE MY FRIEND (THEIR PAYING CUSTOMER) AND RECTIFY THE PROBLEM. EACH TIME THEY PROMISED TO CALL "RIGHT AWAY" AND DID NOT CALL. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED A FORMAL COMPLAINT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE AND TO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND TO THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IS AN EXCELLENT IDEA. I AM ADVISING AND URGING MY FRIEND TO DO THIS, HERSELF! THESE MONEY-GRUBBING ### SIMPLY WANT TO BILL AND COLLECT MONEY . . . THEY DON'T GIVE A S**T ABOUT SO MUCH AS COURTEOUSLY RESPONDING TO THEIR CUSTOMERS! A LOUSY, LOUSY, DISGUSTING, INCOMPETENT RIPOFF OUTFIT, IN MY EXPERIENCE. ATTORNEY GENERAL/BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU/FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION. THESE ### WILL HAVE TO SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE WHEN PROPER AUTHORITIES CALL THEM TO ACCOUNT FOR THEIR REPREHENSIBLE, UNETHICAL MANNER OF DEALING WITH PEOPLE. GO GET 'EM!