Israel-Music.comOrder not delivered

S

On May 13, 2015 I ordered CDs as per order IM-120320 for € 130.34 in the Israel-music.com web site with credit card payment, in my account appears : This order was shipped and completed - Shipment #1 - July 5, 2015 - Standard Worldwide Shipping - Estimated Delivery: July 19, 2015 Tracking Number: RR410374286IL I never got it, the tracking doesn't exist in the post tracking system. I contacted them : by email (2 different addresses): not answered via Phone: after several call with no answer or fax-answer, finally answer we will send you new delivery with some more item for the reward of the missing delivery Nothing appear no delivery Finally I decided to contact them using the comment option on their facebook page - i just left a comment on their 3 last posts on facebook, with details of my case and my inquiry... Only then, they responded on facebook : we will check with our shipping team and get back to you" No answer My comments were deleted

• Gi
    Gijs Comijs Oct 22, 2018

How is it possible that the website of Israel-Music.com is still in the air. And that they have been able to carry out this scam since 1990. Their slick presentation suggests that you are dealing with a professional and reliable web store. Yes, they are professional, but then as master scammers!
    From September 22, 2018, my order is on "not yet sent" and now, on October 22, 2018, nothing has changed in the order status.
    My questions via the contact form are not responded to. My e-mails are not answered and no one can be reached by telephone.
    Obviously, the amount of the purchase has been debited from my credit card a long time ago, and this is what scammers do: getting money without delivering.
    Their slogan should be: "what you see is not what you get, in fact, you do not get anything!"

Be warned and spread the word: Israel-Music.com is totally unreliable!!!