Iowa Steak Companyunethical behavior/poor reviews

I purchased a box of steaks and unfortunately did not read the reviews until after the purchase. Doesn't seem there are any good reviews.

I noticed that the salesperson was at my neighbors so I took the meat down there hoping to make an easy exchange. He got belligerent with me and did not want to talk to me in front of her. When I asked for my check he said he had already cashed it but of course did not have the money to give to me. I found it hard to believe that he didn't have the cash since he had cashed not deposited the check. Hopefully when I contact the company by phone tomorrow they will be a lot nicer issuing the refund.