Having problems with Hillshire Farm?

Hillshire Farm Customer Service Contacts

P.O. Box 3901
Peoria, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hillshire Farm Customer Service. Initial Hillshire Farm complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hillshire Farm above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hillshire Farm. Discuss the issues you have had with Hillshire Farm and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Hillshire FarmHoney Ham

Bought Hillshire Honey Ham from BJ's on December 12, 2020 ... package said use by 12/30/2020.

The first pouch of the ham was good but the second pouch was opened on December 19, 2020 ... the entire pouch of ham was slimy so I had to toss.

Honey ham (fully cooked)
Net weight 32 oz

Numbers on package
[protected]/1920127

0 [protected] 8

We buy at least 2 packages every month and have never had this problem.

Annette Atkinson
11264 SW 165 Terrace
Miami Fl 33157

Honey Ham

Hillshire FarmHam

We always buy Hillshire Hams for Christmas, Easter and Thanksgiving the best ham ever! This year for thanksgiving we bought our usual Hillshire ham and it was the driest and chewiest I have ever had not good! We spent about $30 on it and was terrible didn't know if there was a problem with the pig or if they are always going to be bad from now on?

Mar 14, 2020

Hillshire Farm — Beef Hot Links

I purchased this product with the confidence that I would be totally satisfied. I grew up eating Hillshire...

Hillshire Farmpastrami

I barely opened my packet or pastrami and I noticed it was turning brown but someone did tell me that pastrami is still good like that but I looked at it longer and stared at it but then I noticed it looked green and I had a few bites before I saw that it was green and then I looked at the expiration date and it doesn't say it expired til March 5 2020. And I had barely perchased this item last week from winco in Apple valley California

Hillshire Farmbone shard

Speedway Claim number-1210984-T3F0]

I chipped a tooth on a Polish Dog, I purchased from a Speedway gas station. I am told this is your product and the claim was forwarded to you. I have patiently waited for a response from, Speedway and they have done what Corporations do and drug their feet. I would appreciate your help in expediting this matter.

Chad Wolfgang
        [protected]
        [protected]@gmail.com

Hillshire Farmultra-thin pastrami

I weekly purchase this product for lunch sandwiches and the container I bought most recently has the most gristle and fat that I have seen. There is often some fat but this package was terrible. The number above the bar code was 1917784/[protected] and bar code #[protected]. I purchased this from Wal-Mart. I can send a picture if needed.

Connie Pittman
          200 Toad Hill Lane
          Thomasville, NC 27360

Hillshire Farmcheddarwurst

I was eating n I bite into something hard n found that it was a bone worst 7 dollars I spent I wasted two packs of these I don't get why this would even be in the package it's a safety hazard something needs to be done I could have or my kids could have choked. I will never by again
            Upc [protected]
            Bought at Kroger on Marion my Gilead road Marion Ohio 43302

cheddarwurst

Hillshire Farmhillshire farms smoked beef sausage/tough outer casing cannot bite through it

May 4, 2019, fixed hoagies to eat for supper. Went to eat and could not bite through or even tear the casing of the sausage. Never had this problem with other products from other companies. It is bad when you have to take your fingers to tear the casing just to get to the product. This was a waste of my money as we had to throw away our food and find something else to eat. It is really a shame when you want something and end up throwing it away. I wouldn't say much but when you have to purchase all beef sausage, it is not cheap by any means and I feel like I have wasted my time and money on this product.

Hillshire Farmproduct spoiled over 1 month before use by date!

I purchased the above pastrami from Wal-Mart in Delavan, WI on March 15th, 2019 and first used/opened the product on March 19th, 2019. All was good - I made several sandwiches between 03-19-19 and 03-22-19 with no problems. On 03-24-19 I was making a grilled pastrami and cheese sandwich, only to find that the pastrami - (which was in the original packaging and in the original plastic container), was grey and spoiled.

The "USE BY DATE - APR 24 19
                EST 89 1 16 04

I have used your products for many years and this is the first time that one of your products ever spoiled! Especially one month early!!!????

Very disappointed, Jim Medearis!

Hillshire Farm — ultra thin oven roasted turkey breast

The pictures do the damage justice. I opened a new package of turkey breast deli meat on November 27 and saw...

Hillshire Farm — lite polska kielbasa

Scu [protected]. Use by 3/2/2019. P243504B bought in brockport NY 14420 wegmans. When eating this sausage we...

Brockport

Hillshire Farm — ultra thin honey ham

Ham has large chunks of fat and is inedible. I have never had ham with this amount of fat in when buying thi...

Hillshire Farm — ultra thin honey ham

I just opened a container of your honey ham and after eating a sandwich and going for another I noticed...

Canastota

Hillshire Farm — polska kielbasa

I purchased a Polska Kielbasa on Aug 4 2018 at the Walmart in Sumter SC. The package remained refrigerated...

Hillshire Farmssmoked kielbasa links

Have been a loyal customer of this brand and its smoked kielbasa links for 35+ years. But the last few times I have bought the product I have noticed the links have gotten smaller, and no longer fit on a regular sized hot dog bun. Not that this is the only product which has shrunk over the years, but since this product no longer will fit on a regular sized hot dog bun unless I put two of the links on one bun, I have decided it is time to say good bye to Hillshire Farms. I will no longer be buying the product unless Hillshire returns to the larger size links I have been use too.

Hillshire farms smoked ham deli meat — hair

I recently went to the grocery store down the road from my house. I started my grocery shopping when I got...

Hillshire Farms — foreign debris in meats

I purchased your smoked ham lunch meat at my local Walmart this week. Found several bright blue ?plastic...

Hillshire Farm — grocery item

I went to target and bought something from the grocery department which I would rarely ever do and here i...

Hillshire Farms — implied violence

We just saw a new commercial in which two boys get into a girls' jumping rope game. The girls end of...

Hillshire Farms Ham — poor quality

For the last 50 years I have purchased Hillshire Farms Ham consistently. Hillshire Hams are often higher...