Having problems with Foster Farms?

Foster Farms Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 255 7227 (General Inquiries)
+1 209 357 1121 (Head Office)
1000 Davis Street, PO Box 306
For Washington and Oregon Grown Chicken
Foster Farms Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 52, Kelso, WA 98626

For All Other Foster Farms Products
Foster Farms Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 306, Livingston, CA 95334

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Foster Farms Customer Service. Initial Foster Farms complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Foster Farms above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Foster Farms. Discuss the issues you have had with Foster Farms and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Foster FarmsFamily favorites “breast nuggets” 2 lb bags

In late September 2020 I purchased four bags of the aforementioned breast nuggets From Safeway market in Hilo Hawaii. In each bag I found remnants of chicken bone. While chewing the "nuggets" I felt something hard and sharp in my mouth, twice they (bone shards) actually got stuck between my teeth. One shard of chicken bone was so large that it actually pierced my gums causing minor injury and pain. I am not writing this in order to seek legal remedies or ask for money back. I would ask you to please make sure your quality control center doesn't allow this to happen to our food. I usually enjoy your products and was surprised by this possible oversight. Please do better as sharp bones in anything we ingest could prove extremely dangerous. The next consumer may not be as opposed to suing your company. Mahalo,
Jedediah Kay

Family favorites “breast nuggets” 2 lb bags

Foster FarmsChicken thigh meat

I purchased them last weekend @ a grocery store on base. After I got home, I started cutting them and tried getting rid of some of fat by a knife for dinner. I've found a piece of white round plastic in the meat. I thought that was a little bone piece, but it wasn't. It was a plastic button. I'm glad that I caught it before cooking and my kids eating.

Apr 05, 2020

Foster Farms — Buffalo style breast bites 3.5 lbs

We recently purchased a 3.5lb bag of fully cooked Foster Farm 100% all natural Buffalo Style Chicken Bite...

Foster Farmswhole young turkey

I bought a 10lb whole turkey for Christmas that listed nothing else in the ingredients except "turkey" however there clearly was a dairy product mixed in somewhere as I have spent my Christmas night fighting off an allergic reaction and hoping not to go to the hospital. I'm deathly allergic to dairy and you nearly killed me by lying on your ingredients. Clearly there was dairy in there somewhere. If I go to the hospital over this you guys are getting sued.

Foster Farmspopcorn chicken

Bought a bag of foster farms popcorn chicken. Opened the bag to cook them and nothing but small little pieces of chicken came out. There's no way that it should be like that. I really would like a refund. The product at my local Food Lion cost me about $9.00. Thank you for your time in this matter and I really wish the product would've been better. I love foster farms, that's why I'm so disappointed.

Sep 27, 2019

Foster Farms — whole body chickens

Hi, First, I am not asking for any $$ or credit, I just want you to make Foster Farms aware, that they have...

Foster Farmscrispy chicken strips

I purchased two bags of crispy chicken strips recently, today while eating one of the strips a bone pierced my gum behind a tooth. It was extremely painful and difficult to remove as it was deep within my gum. I proceeded to check the other two strips I had prepared and found another bone in a different strip. There is no warning on the bag, and i am not happy about it!

crispy chicken strips

Jun 29, 2019

Foster Farms — honey bbq glazed wings

Today i bought 2 bags of honey bbq glazed wings 22oz bag suppose to feed 4 each bag. i went to pour them out...

Jun 12, 2019

Foster Farms — employee grievance

Hello, I'm an employee at Foster Farms which is located in Farmerville, La. Recently a work release...

Farmerville

Foster Farmspackaged chicken thighs

The last few times I've bought Foster Farms packaged chicken thighs from Costco I've been disappointed. Now I realize the package indicates the product is minimally processed. There is a huge difference between minimally processed and ridiculous. Today was the last straw, I spent 1 1/2 hours trimming fat, feathers, and a plethora of extra skin from the thighs. The included pictures need no explanation. I will never buy Foster Farms products again. Costco will also be notified.

Dec 21, 2018

Foster Farms — chicken

I like to buy only foster farms chicken however, my chicken is getting harder to clean due to all the...

Foster Farmschicken breast nuggets

I made my five year old some of the foster farm breast chicken nuggets for dinner. Everything was good until she found a bone in her chicken nugget. My daughteris super picky on what she will eat. There was 2 years where she didn't eat meat at all. Ive finally been able to get her to eat chicken nuggets at home and this might have ruined it. It really is disappointing.

chicken breast nuggets

Foster Farmsgizzards..

I have always trusted Foster Farms to provide a good product but though I rarely buy Gizzards I always bought Foster Farms but now every time I buy them there is all this green scaly stuff left on them that I have to peel off. Never used to be any of that years ago. I believe I will stop buying the Gizzards period but it makes me wonder how much caution and care is taken on all your other products.

These were bought 11/14/2018 and being prepped to cook same day. They cost $2.49 a lb. and I purchased 2 1/2 lbs. I believe the only way to really resolve the issue is to have workers do a better job and have the gizzards inspected.

gizzards..

Oct 27, 2018

Foster Farms — turkey bologna

Our son loves this bologna, so we get only this bologna. We can only find it at certain stores, like Food 4...

Fowler
                  Oct 10, 2018

Foster Farms — chicken 🐔 strips

On 10/10/2018 I bought a 18 oz bag 💼 of chicken 🐔 breast and the last 5 times I bought these I get the same...

Oct 06, 2018

Foster Farms — foster farm antibiotic and hormone free chicken breast with bone in.

I bought above product from Safeway in Hawthorne Nevada on Sept. 28 2018. I cooked the above product on Oct...

Hawthorne
                  Sep 23, 2018

Foster Farms — chicken nuggets

Found a 1/2 inch bone in my nugget when I was eating I'm very upset you know I decided to try your version of...

Foster Farmsfoster farm whole chicken and chicken breasts

I bought a whole chicken at Nob Hill and was disgusted when the fat at the neck and thighs were all gray in color. After being turned off on whole chickens, I decided to buy chicken pieces and recently found one of the breasts (4 in a package) was badly bruised from top to bottom for 1/3 of the breast (reddish black) and when I cut that piece off, I found that blood had seeped between the breast and chicken tender and practically all the meat underneath was discolored. I think Foster Farm's quality has deteriorated if these defects can obviously be detected before packaging, yet they are packaged anyway. The chicken breasts were purchased at Nob Hill on Sept. 14, 2018 and were on sale so that it cost $4.01. The whole chicken was purchased the previous month but I don't have the receipt. Have never had problems with Foster Farm chickens before and I would just appreciate if you would get back to providing quality products again.

Sep 13, 2018

Foster Farms — corn dogs

I purchased a box of Foster farms Corn Dogs and usually when I purchase boxes of your Corn Dogs the side of...

Jamul
                    Aug 24, 2018

Foster Farms — individually wrapped fryer thighs upc 35059

I bought the product for $10.54 and I refrigerated product right after returning from the market.The freeze...