Iowa Steak Companychicken

J

One of the salesmen from Memphis, driving the truck came to my house about a week ago. He was very polite, professional. I bought the steak package and the chicken package. I am only 50% satisfied. The only product in the chicken package we like is the chicken strip's. We have tried every other chicken and we do not like them at all. I would like to remedy this by returning/exchanging the all the chicken for the chicken strips. Can you please contact me by eMail, [protected]@live.com, or by phone, [protected]. TY very much. By the way the steak's are wonderful. The only complaint there is the rib eyes, although very tasty they are almost 50-60% fat. Can I be compensated with a couple more ribeyes to make this a fair purchase. I look forward to hearing from you.
Judy Silvas