Iowa Steak Co.meat delivery

J

I work with Iowa Steak Company, my name is Jeff Kosmyna. I am one of the head managers with the company. It seems that someone has posted an untrue comment posing as one of our drivers. We have been in business 10 years for good reason. Customer service is of upmost importance to us. We stand behind all of our products and services 100%. Our mission statement at Iowa Steak Co. is to distribute high quality meats at a fair price with impeccable customer service. If anybody is reading this, and is considering trying our service, or if anybody has any problem at all please call me immediately.

Jeffrey Kosmyna
Regional Manager

Office 877-91-steak
Mobile [protected]
Email [protected]@iasteak.com

Charles Mintrone Nov 04, 2018

This was like shoe leather. I want my money back. They took advantage of a senior citizen. We have not tried the other products. $449.00 is the amount we paid. I will try calling Monday if anyone will answer. Called and was told no money back, just a replacement. I don't know what you want from me? I have given you all the information that I know.

• Sg
    sg!!!!!!! Oct 22, 2018

I have purchased a lot of steak cases from the Iowa Steak Co. I am very unhappy with the product. It is tough and very fat/grizzle in it. It is not worth the money paid and would be very happy to return to for my balance of the money. I thought it was a good product but was very wrong.

• Am
    Amber Dawn Trout Sep 19, 2018

Larry shows up at my home today to sell steaks. after giving the well rehearsed speech and being completely pushy and not taking no for an answer. Larry preceded to walk away cussing my husband after we chose not to buy. His exact words were f these f-ing dirtball people. I Will never consider buying from a company that cusses potential customers.

• La
    Lars Reimann May 26, 2014

E-mailed the complaint below and never got an answer. Should have checked the web before agreeing to buy!:
    To Whom It May Concern:
    I purchased January 31, 2014 a case of steaks from one of your distributors, Danielle Hagen, in Memphis, TN.
    It consisted of
    Cat# 9572 Sirloin Beef Steaks
    Cat#7597 New York Strips
    Cat#3256 Chopped Beef Steaks
    Cat#5912 Bacon wrapped filets
    Cat#6526 Sirloin Steaks in pepper sauce.
    And I paid $180 for the package

I have on 3 different occasions tried to grill these for my family and found them to be less than decent cuts of meat and of poor flavor. My family will simply not eat any more of them. Any suggestions for resolving this problem?

• Gd
    GDDEM May 11, 2011

THIS SO-CALLED STEAK COMPANY IS A SCAM AT BEST. MY SON GOT FISHED IN, BUT CHANGED HIS MIND THE NEXT DAY. THEY CALLED TO PICK UP THE MEAT BUT MY SON COULD NOT MAKE IT. THEY NEVER TRIED AGAIN TO COLLECT THE MEAT----- MY SON STOPPED PAYMENT ON THE CHECK AND THIS SCAM COMPANY GAVE IT TO A COLLECTION AGENCY. THEIR "CUSTOMER SERVICE" PEOPLE WILL NOT CALL BACK TO RESOLVE. THIS EXPLAINS WHY THEY HAVE A LOUSY RATING IN IOWA WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
    PEOPLE ------------ STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM COMPANY! YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.

• Sh
    Shut Them Down May 14, 2010

My wife has called Mr. Jeff K. a number of times about this matter and never heard back from him, I call there so called Corp. office and still nothing. So I did some more research on the Iowa Steak Co. People did you know that everyone that works for them are sub-contractors including their V.P., G.Ms., Store managers and sells reps. Why would a company have all sub-contractors working for them? well from what my research has found me, is that way the owner is not responceible for any thing they say or do to you the customer. If that isnt fly by night what is?
    PEOPLE LETS COME TOGETHER AND RID OUR STREETS FROM COMPANIES LIKE THIS ONE. I HAVE TAKIN ON BIGGER FLY BY NIGHTS BEFORE AND GOT RID OF THEM. LETS PROTECT OUR FAMILIES FORM CROOKS LIKE THIS. CALL YOUR STATE REP AND YOUR CITY AND STATE YOUR CONCERNS...
    jOIN US AND TOGETHER WE WILL RID OUR STREETS.
    YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT [email protected] STOP GETTING RIPPED OFF BY THESE GUYS NOW.

Not Jeff also Sep 30, 2009

I have to agree with their 100% satisfaction but, have to disagree with their value. $330 for 23 lbs of generic named steak and hamburger steaks and patties? I further more disagree completely with their decision to target the wives and stay at home moms with sob stories of trying to support their 2 year old daughters. I have heard the same ### story from 3 drivers. All claiming to never get to see their daughters and make little to no money from the company. I personally have contacted IA Steak and have asked to not have their drivers stop. Yet, on 2 occasions, have had to call their drivers back to my house and have them pick up their product. If I want steak, the local butcher will gladly rape me for $330 and even give me a reach around too.

• St
    steveaj3 Jan 28, 2009

my name is steven young, i am an employee with the iowa steak company and i happen to know james personally, and i can ensure that the comment posted was not by any employee at the iowa steak co. we stand behind our products and the customer service is great. we believe that somebody has posted this comment as a prank, or a joke and are sorry for any inconvenience on this matter...