Intex Recreation CorporationMissing part #12797 air nozzles and resistant customer service representative

R Jul 09, 2020

On July 9, 2020 at 12:26 p.m. CST, I contacted Customer Service and spoke with Sarah (ID # 431) in China. I explained how I purchased the quickfill Electic Pump 12V DC Power pump from Wal-Mart September 7, 2019. When I went to use it for the first time on July 4, 2020, I discovered it was missing the air nozzles (Part #12797) which I needed to inflate my air mattress. Wal-Mart suggested I contact Intex to advise you of the issue so a replacement part could be sent. The Customer Service agent would not sent a replacement part stating it was out of warranty, which shouldn't matter because the part wasn't ever in the box. I then asked several occasions to speak with a manager and she refused each time. I also asked for the Executive Complaint contact information and she wouldn't provide that information. All I'm asking is to receive the missing part and that someone follow up and coach this agent. I would appreciate someone following up by phone or e-mail:

Robert L Masters