Interval International / Intervalworld.com — Pandemic - no refunds to customers that are scheduled to travel summer 2020
We booked Ft Myers Fl. for the week of Aug 8th at LEH Resort Conformation#[protected] I booked it the first week of March 2020 our member # is 100909. I called to change the date of our trip and was told that I would have to pay the transfer fee of $208.00 again when I tried to change it again using another representative I was told I would have to pay $59.00. Being the reason for making the change was the pandemic. Why do I have to repay the transfer fee again. Our home base is Atlantic city at the flagship hotel. All we want to do is leave the reservation open until we can re book the trip after the pandemic gets under control. I have COPD and a quarter lung missing and cannot afford to be exposed to covid 19. I have read many complaints about this online so I am wondering if the may be a class action lawsuit about this. Please advise what I can do about this. I live on a fixed income and cannot afford to pay extra transfer fees because of something I can not control. I can be reached at [protected] or email at [protected]@yahoo.com
Thank you for your assistance.
More Interval International / Intervalworld.com Complaints & Reviews
- Interval International - Beware of interval international!
- Interval International - Time share exchange policy
- Interval International - Timeshare use!
- Interval International - Timeshare exchange
- Interval International - Stop buying timeshare or just read
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - exchange - refund
- Interval International - Exchange availability
- Flagship Resort / Interval International - Vacation ownership scam
- Interval International / Intervalworld.com - timeshares / vacation rentals
- Interval International - Scam false certificate