Interrent.comno response to email contact

M

Having booked, paid for, used and returned the hired vehicle in good order, we expected, as advised for our deposit to be released within 2-3 weeks.
In the 3rd week I sent an email asking to be advised when we could expect our deposit to be returned.
I have not received so much as an acknowledgement from either my emails or the contact I made on their FaceBook page.
The live help on their website suggested I could wait 10-12 days for a response to my email!
Shocking after sales service - actually, no after sales service at all.
I still await the decency of a response.

joshua Irhiuwa Sep 11, 2019

Good evening,

I am writing you regarding the final bill you sent me.
    On your bill you stated i returned the car hired damaged.
    According to your terms and conditions, if a car is been inspected on customers absents after this has been returned, and if any damage is spotted on the car, it is your responsibility to send to the customer the image or pictures before any amount can be debited from customers account, in my case i was charged an additional 517£ for a suppose damage without any sort of evidence. I will now demand for the pictures of the damage or i will have to proceed with legal action.

I look forward in your response to this matter within 48h or i'll ask for a full refund for the amount you have charged me.

Regards