interpals.netUnpleasant and rude people on the website

R

I registered on the website www.interpals.net in order to find new friends in other countries. At the beginning it was good, but later I started to receive angry and unpleasant emails from men. They offered me a lot of things and some of the emails contained swear words and straight-talk expressions. I hoped that moderators would help me to stop these scammers, but they did nothing and they ignored my complaints. Share your views about this website. It can help other people as well.