International Odditiesthe crap they sell is dangerous

They don't test the crap they sell and they certainly don't warn anyone of the dangerous effects. My brother ordered some products from them and a week after receiving them he killed himself. He had never shown any suicidal tendencies before and after doing some research i find out these products they're peddling without FDA regulation can cause psychosis, heart attacks and more. When I emailed them and told them what had happened they basically sent me an "oh well" reply. This junk is evil and this company doesn't care that they're killing people. Please stay away from it.

• Da
    Dakkel kura Jun 20, 2014

I have been using international oddities products and it always lift my mood. They contain no synthetic and is a mellow, euphoric, relaxing smoke. This comment might be a fabrication. I recommend their products to everyone I know. I.o. Is legit and respectable alernative products.

• Bi
    billpay1990 Jan 30, 2014

Ha-ha, You got called out. Shouldn't be making ### up. I have ordered recently and have done so before from legal oddities and have only had pleasant experiences. No Health Side Effects have been received to myself or any of my friends or family after a very prolonged use of the products. I don't believe/refuse to believe that their product could have caused your loss.

• Hu
    hummingbirds Oct 10, 2012

I would like the name of a store or stores in St. Louis MO that sells your product, so that I can see the product and buy some to try. Can you reply with a list. Thanks

• Io
    IO Response Sep 15, 2012

Official IO Response-

You are misinformed and have confused our products with other goods such as JWH18 or synthetic cannabinoids from other companies, etc. Our natural products are safe and have been on the market for 33 years which is why they are in thousands of health food stores and chains worldwide. Our response to your email was never "oh well" as you misstated, but instead, we wrote this to you exactly: "We are very sorry for your loss, but our products are all herbal and do not contain anything synthetic."