Intec CollegePoor service!

M May 05, 2021

Good day,

I hope this email finds it's way to senior management.

I wish to complain about my journey studying with Intec College.
When I started my programme I had no study material or courses updated on my student portal. I've reached out to the student department on numerous occasions with no proper response, note that this has been even more challenging with the pandemic and offices closed, no longer taking calls.

Money was then debited from my account and continuously paid for +3 to 4 months.

When I finally got in touch with someone from the student department I've been promised that this would be looked into, yet again no one had the decency to get back to me about this, I had to call in constantly and chase this issue up, in the meantime I stopped my payment which was then escalated to finance.

After and extremely difficult journey and some missed payments. The issue was then resolved by someone who assisted me.
A payment plan was then arranged with the student department.

I now again have to write in to complain about the finance department which is requesting I pay an extra R2000 because part of my payment is not reflecting.

I've sent my proof and everytime yet again I receive a response informing me that this issue is being escalated and looked into.
I've emailed on numerous occasions and no response.

I honestly do feel like this college is a scam and therefore sadly do request to please cancel/remove my student account as this really has been a frustrating journey.

If no action will be taken or if I don't get a response pertaining to my request I will certainly escalate this to someone higher and will be going to the media to report what has happened.

I hope that you can see from my mail that I really am disappointed in how I've been treated. It's so easy for a company like yourselves to request payments but when it comes to truly assisting someone, requests are then ignored.

• Updated by Masudah · May 20, 2021

Hi, It's been more than 2 weeks and no one has contacted me

• Co
    Constance Kwena May 10, 2021

I have been experiencing the exact same service from intec college!! I should be writing exams in two weeks time ( exams registration fees paid and all) but i still haven't received my confirmation letter which was supposed to have been sent on the 7th, i can't get a hold of anyone yet when I skip a payment my phone rings non stop!! This is frustrating!

• Mk
    Mkeducor May 06, 2021

Good day, trust that you are well. We apologize regarding the challenges that you have experienced. Please provide your student number and e-mail address so that we may assist you further or you may e-mail your details to [email protected]

Masudah May 06, 2021