Instaflexunauthorized charges

B

I requested the initial sample for a charge of $4.95 for a small supply. That product did nothing to alleviate my pain. Letters to Instaflex went unanswered requests for credit were ignored. I stopped payment thru my CC. There was nothing in their ads that stated that they would continue sending me additional supplies of their product. I finally had three bottles of their junk at home and still suffered from joint pain. As a last resort I filed complaints against them with the Texas and Utah attorney Generals which got their attention and they issued full credits of $224.00.

• Tn
    tnjagman Jan 30, 2021

I ordered their free sample and a day after the initial supply was done (which did not help me at all) I received another 30 day supply. I find this practice deceptive and misleading if not outright fraud. They rope you into a subscription even though a sample is just that a sample, not an order. Buyer beware, read all the small print terms and conditions. Oh, by the way you can buy much cheaper at your local GNC. Ripoff!

• El
    Eleni Pitsiou-Darrough Jan 25, 2020

I don't need it I don't approve of this item called instaflex.

• Ca
    Castaway58 May 12, 2018

Free trials are always auto ship. Always read terms and conditions way down on the bottom of come on.

• Ca
    Castaway58 May 12, 2018

The free trial on anything has terms and conditions. Thats the first thing I check. Its always involving auto ship. Always!
    About not being able to get a refund, that sucks. But every free trial has those terms and conditions. I ordered a diet pill years ago off the TV. Lesson learned. Seems like everyone jumps on the free trial bandwagon, without knowing that it is an auto ship come on.