Insta Curvewaist trainer

C

am really upset with the type of customer service I am receiving I have requested a call back form a a manager/supervisor yesterday and I have been speaking with Oshea Thompson who assured me I will get a call back yesterday and this morning at 3:00p.m.

I made a return to instacurve and I received the store credit yesterday ch43887 is the store credit code in the amount of 45.00 I went online to use it and couldn't understand why I couldn't use it along with the store credit that's when I called and O thompson said it couldnt be applied together, now since you all process returns as store credit I should be able to use both, that when he said he will put the request in, because it doesn't make sense to not be able to use a store credit with a discount because its two separate things.
I later went online to purchase the powernet zip waist trainer and of course wanted to use my store credit somewhere down the line I enter in the curveme 20 percent off promo and enter in my CH43887 credit and it took the entire total down to 3. and some change (see my prior email) I put my card number in and it took a total of 77.40 without applying my store credit. so you can understand why I am very frustrated and again requested a call this morning, OShea mention a manager will call me at 3:00 pm and currently it;s 4:14 pm CST and 5:14 pm est your time
no one has called and I have called you guys several times and I'm receiving the voice mail your website states your open until 6pm est.
I would like a call back to that i can discuss how i am upset with the service and would like the refund and for the amount that was spent 77.40 and preferably use the store credit!

PLEASE CALL ME [protected] ASAP. THIS MATTER IS VERY IMPRTANT TO ME AND I WILL CONTINUE TO CALL UNTIL THIS IS RESOLVED.