Initial Underwriting Groupharassment

About 3 years ago I had been looking in to small business loans. This company got my information and has not stopped calling me since. I have recieved more then 22 phone calls since. I have asked them 22 times to remove my name from thier list, yet I still keep getting calls. I have escilated to writing letters each time. One more and I will be filing a lawsuit on harassment. I think 23 calls is harassment. Don't contact these people or you will never get rid of them.