The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Info Experian Direct — charging acct and now acct bounced due to the charge. no permission to charge acct.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I went online to check my bank acct and found that there are charges going to my acct of $14.95. I do not understand why. My husband nor I ever approved for the monies to come out. Now my acct bounced from this transaction. $61 overcharge fee. This is rediculous. They should not be allowed to take the monies and should have to pay the monies back that were taken without consent. I see at least three times when they took the monies. that is $105.85 that should not be on me.
More Info Experian Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Info Experian Direct.com - charges to credit card
- Experian - $19.95 debit appears for no reason!
- Experian - Creditreport Infoexd.com - Auto CC billing
- Cic Experian - Scam-bad customer service, unauthorized charges!
- Experian Credit Bureau - Access to live help
- Experian Freecredrpt Infofcr.com CA - Money
- Experian Information Solutions - unauthorized credit report freeze. problems logging in
- Experian / Cic Triple Advantage - Unauthorized charges
- Experian/credit Bureau - No phone access to customer service
- Experian - Member service and dispute department