Infinix Alpha Marvelsubstandard phone

C Review updated:

I bought a phone from Infinix Kenya about 7 months ago. Since then it has been in and out of their service centre and has had software problems. On asking what the problem was, they claim that this is normal on all phones. Now the phone has refused to go on after visiting their service centre for almost three weeks now with no help at all!!! The latest they gave me was that the phone would be replaced with that of a lesser value cost...given that I bought this one at 30k and they tell me to add on 4k more for one of a lesser value. This I will have bought at 34k since I will be forced to live it with them!!! Help!!!

• Muhd-Sagir Umar's Response · Nov 09, 2017

Sometimes, my infinix hot 3 (X554) is indicating no network when i turned on the data in some locations. Is it that the antenna to the phone is not really strong to attract low network in such locations or is the phone having a hardware or software issues? I would appreciate if you could provide me with a solution, please.

• Jonathan Foxx, Sr.'s Response · Mar 26, 2018

My model x572 infinix note4 phone with IMEI codes [protected] & [protected] got missing, how could I block it using the IMEI codes?

• Brian Radke's Response · Sep 15, 2018

I recorded a statement

• Sanwal june's Response · Dec 31, 2018

This is a infinix user i need to tell u guys i can not access the magzine lock screen cause of new system update the option was in display but now its just gone its also not coming in search kindly do something about it or bring the new system update with solution of this problem.

• T
      Oct 06, 2015

I bought infinix Surf Bravo last year and when it developed charging problem this year I took it to the care center and after one week they told me the charging unit was dead. However, they said they were not expecting the parts because the model had been phased out. This happened even though the warranty was still on. I was even willing to pay for the parts but now there was not supply. Got very disappointed, now I have to use the thing slightly above one year.

• P
      Oct 25, 2015

I bought the infinix hot note in July and am so disappointed. The phone switches itself off every now and then. I have been to the service center in mombasa like six times and the problem is still there. I am now tired and a replacement or refund is what I need. Please look into the matter before I take legal action.

• Y
      Dec 14, 2015

My phone has an issue, took it to this carlcare and the reception from one human being, who was acting like a machine was out of this world, terrible is an understatement. My phone is Three months and they claim it has been tampered with by another person coz there is no sticker which i hadn't and wasn't there to start with, now you guys want money from me? Really, Pathetic pathetic, I keep wondering why people prefer to buy other brands of phone, now I know.

Jan 25, 2016

why are you guys from infinix not responding to customer questions?

• D
      Mar 08, 2016

Please do not buy infinix plz plz plz, its a mediocre phone and their customer care services are not even willing tohelp

Apr 01, 2016

These Guys are cons. I just bought an infinix zero 3, has problems with its camera software.
    they want me to pay so that they may fix it. I am calling the care center and no one is picking up the [censored]ing phone!
    we should sue their a***s!! am soo pissed!

Apr 24, 2016

I have an Infinix hot 2 that keeps swallowing my data bundles I've restricted background data for almost all apps but when i read my data usage android OS seems to be using all my data up. I don't know if the operating system is operating but i would prefer to stay with my current OS. And a phone that doesn't eat up all my data. I've actually quit buying data for that phone. What should I do to solve this?

• R
      May 12, 2016

I bought my infinix hot note in june last year suddenly today i has shout down itself what can be the problem? because it has never fell down or dropped it inside water.if i need to get another phone plz just tell soonest.

• H
      Oct 15, 2016

The so called customer care services by Infinix is a just a mockery to say the list...Nakuru office is full of mediocrity, technician drunk and rude...
    After Calling Nairobi office...a replica of mediocrity!!!
    So disgusting in this era and age!

Nov 03, 2016

I really feel for the hapless owner of that Infinix Alpha Marvel since i am in the same shoes. I bought this phone from a Safaricom shop at 30 K, and even having been careful not to drop it, it went on to just go blank on the the screen although I could still answer calls blindly. I have had the screen changed twice at their service centre in Nyeri, but now after the third failure the guys say they they don't even know if their are such screens anymore. I am so pissed off ! I am done with anything Infinix !

• E
      Aug 14, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix HOT 4 Lite
    Kenya

I recently tried to install a memory card into my phone and when it refused. On trying to unlock my phone, it kept asking for a 'privacy protection password' which I currently don't have. Please help with the problem am Kumbi Nanjira +[protected]

• H
      Aug 14, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - infinix fast charger
    Toba Tek Sing
    Pakistan

infinix fast charger buy kea tha wo kam charge nahe kar raha khrab nikla wo aj reacve kae ha 1% be charge nahe kea is na asa charger send karna sa acha tha na he karta
    plz jah charger change kar do jah is ka rupes wapis kar do plz 1st time draz.pk usd ke par is sa jah imeed nahe the

• N
      Aug 15, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - infinix note 2
    Kenya

it locked while i put a new sim card.

• F
      Aug 15, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix note 4
    Kenya

Why does your phone app think that when I select a contact it is because I want to call? I may be just referring to copy the contact,
    or want to SMS, view/edit the contact, , or mail. Anything that can be done with the contact. Simple end user operations need all those options in the immediate pop-up.

Aug 16, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - slow charging, it show 7-8 hour full charge
    Dhaka
    Bangladesh
    daraz.com.bd

I bought an infinix note 4 about 3-4 months ago. All was well until about a month ago I realized that the charging process had slowed down considerably. Now it is not even charging at all. When I plug in the charger it indicates that it is charging but will not go beyond 3%. I have tried.I am try to other charger but it very slow charging.

• C
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix note 3
    Nigeria

My finger print scanner isn't functioning again
    Phone vibrate on its own
    Phone comes up with xos and remain that way.

Phone off on its own.
    The volume is very very low.

• D
    Infinix Mobility - INFINIX HOT 2 X510
    Nigeria

My INFINIX HOT 2 battery drains like water.I thought it was the battery so I decided to change the battery but I am still having the same problem.Help!

Infinix Mobility - theft
    Kenya

my phone was stolen how can i truck it
    imei [protected]
    IMEI [protected]

• J
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix note4
    Liberia

My infinix note4 phone got missing, how do I block it to stop carrier from using it?

Aug 21, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix note 4
    Gurgaon
    India

Phone is heating more and more by day per day
    Due to this I can't more apps
    I use only limited apps in my phone
    So, change my phone or solve the problem

Aug 28, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Booting problem
    na
    Kenya

I have infinix X551, my phone has a booting problem. This is what i s being displayed on my screen "Andoroid is starting...optimizing apps 11 of 115". kindly help to fix the problem. my cell number is [protected]/[protected]

Aug 29, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix hot 4 ,not able to send premium sms
    Kenya

Please assist on how to enable my phone to send premium SMS, because in message app setting they have not given the option of allowing premium SMS, I have tried but of no help

Sep 01, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Usb failure
    Kenya

When i try to conect my phonse with my pc using the original usb cable its is urecognised...am being frustrated alot... I've tried even dounloading the infinix drivers for the pc but still same problem

• F
      Sep 01, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix x 600
    Kenya

My phone doesn't flash charge anymore and it's battery life has gone too low it can't go for even one day without charging please help

Sep 02, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix smart (phone)
    Kenya

I bought an infinix smart phone barely one month ago in Nairobi (Jumia Mall) and one of the speakers is failing. After picking a call i can't hear what the person on the other side is saying.

• P
      Sep 03, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix x553 hot 3 lte
    Kenya

My infinix x553 hot 3 LTE overheats whenever I use it for more than five minutes. Is there any way to solve this issue?

Sep 06, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - X554
    Nigeria

My phone's bluethood is taking too much time to turn on/off. But I observed when the phone is turned off & later turned on, it would quickly respond to any directive without delay. How can i please fix the problem, by making it functions well. thanks in anticipation of your reply

Sep 09, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - About infinix smart 2
    बंगलौर
    India

Plz give update to improve camera quality
    And reduce rear flash light
    Because they whitish the objective
    Now after update my front camera quality with flash is so poor
    After update and before update का फोटो मै send me rha hu plz check and give me update to improve camera

• N
      Sep 10, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - Infinix HOT4 pro
    Karachi
    Pakistan

I am facing permission issue on all products, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger's. When I go on setting screen overlay display popup.
    Kindly resolve the issue on priority.

Regards,
    Nauman Naseem
    Email : [protected]@gmail.com

• W
      Sep 10, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - phone lock-password
    Rwanda

I cannot open my phone on putting the password.Phone IMEI [protected] and [protected]
    my email [protected]@yahoo.com
    Pleas assist

Sep 18, 2018
    Infinix - locking my handset
    Kenya

i bought my phone in less than 2 months its already stolen.is there a way to lock the handset?i
    IMEI:[protected]

Sep 19, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - infinix hot note lite x557
    nairobi
    Kenya

hi, why cant you make a new version for xos 2.2 for android 6.0.i use one but i cant update.i just bought it the other day

Sep 20, 2018
    Infinix hot 4 pro - Stolen Phone
    Nigeria

How can track or destroy my Infinix hot 4 pro. I misplace it 2hours ago.
    my contact [protected]

Oct 15, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - My Infinix hot6pro failed to connect to my HP laptop via hot-spot & USB as far as internet connection z concerned
    Kampala
    Uganda

Pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz! I need ur help coz I can't stand it any more
    Z de prblm general in all hot6pro phones or there z some thing that can be done to get away wit& this issue coz it's giving me headache man?

• E
    Infinix Mobility - Andriod version 7.0 update
    Nigeria

My name is Wayne from Nigeria and am using infinix hot 4... I dont know what id happening but this is the 2nd time i tried to update my phone but it keeps failing... .
    It would download the package but it wont open... its frustrating...

Infinix Mobility - Get in touch and assist
    Kenya

I lost my phone can you please help me get the current user
    name.brian opati
    imei no.[protected]

Oct 21, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - lost phone
    Kenya

please help me locate my phone..my number is [protected] email. [protected]@gmail.com
    lost it two weeks ago ...
    infinix hotX559
    7/10/2018
    was currently in church

Oct 21, 2018
    Infinix - Infinix smart 2
    Kanpurr
    India

Massage bugging problemm...not not face beauty in bokeh mode ...and fixed all buggsss plzzzz

• G
      Oct 27, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - My infinix hot 4 doesn't screenshot.
    Kenya

Initially when I bought it, screenshots and screen recording were OK, now it can record the screen but no screenshot for the last five months or more.

Oct 31, 2018
    Infinix Mobility - I'm complaining about my infinix phone
    Ondo state
    Nigeria

I bought my infinix phone and I set a mobile anti-thief and I have forgotten the privacy protection pin please help me out