India Yamaha Motorbike service

T Jan 13, 2020

I gave my bike service on last month 20th dec, they charge me around rs.3320, but not properly serviced, and also I went to receive my bike they forget to fit my silencer guard so I ask them they response rudely.. Too much charges but service was too bad.. They dont know even how to behave to a customer.. I'm owning 2 bike in yamaha one was fz version -2, nd ray zr. So kindly respond me. This is the second time I was insult by your staff.. When I ask about silencer guard they saying to service person easily put two screw and sent him. Even some parts name I dont know what it was. So I ask them they saying you dont know to read english... This is not good kindly take action.

bike service