India Cakesnot refunding the amount

S Review updated:

I ordered cake on Feb 2 and paid through credit card. Next day I got an email from them that the order is cancelled as it's out of delivery area. When I asked for refund they said I need to send an email to them which I did. They said refund will take 28 days.After 28 days when I checked my acct., I didn't see any refund yet.. it's been more than 45 days I have been following up with them but they said it's still under process . Today when I spoke to them they said they credited my account..I double checked with my credit card customer care and they confirmed that they haven't received any credit from Indiacakes. When I called them to check which account, they said I have to send an email again (they never ever bothered to reply any of my email till date).I never came across of such a pathetic services. Even registered a complaint at consumer court. Don't know how can I get my money back.

• Sh
    Shikha Tomar Dec 20, 2019

The company is a big fraud. Customer care is very ill manared and talks very rudely as if they are doing a favour to the customer. The lady kept on shouting and raising her voice over the phone. I ordered a cake on 8 Dec for the same day delivery. At the time of order I was not informed of the additional payment in terms of delivery charges which they told at around 1200 on the same day. The delivery charge was paid by me instantly, still the cake was not delivered by 2100 because of which I had cancelled the order. The delivery boy called on 9 Dec, next day for the cake delivery even though the delivery was supposed to be done on 8 Dec. The company is not refunding the amount now and m being very badly harassed by India caked. It was a mistake to order cake from this company. In future I will never ever order from India cakes. The company is also no replying to the e-mails that I have sent to them. Very un-professional and bad attitude. Pls don't order by India caked.

• Ws
    wss sol Nov 11, 2019

This is a fraud company. cheaters & lairs. Not refunding my money. Such an unprofessional staff doesn't have even manners to talk to customers . Staff service response everything is pathetic. Don't ever waste your money to buy anything from India cakes. Don't ever recommend to anyone such a pathetic company

• Wa
    Wanderlust12 Dec 28, 2018

Same thing with me. It’s a fraud company