Indeed.comjob search website

K Nov 07, 2019

I have applied for numerous jobs on Indeed.com. Although I believe my resume and cover letters look great, and I have a solid work history, I have gotten very few interviews, let alone job offers. The few interviews I have gotten were companies/organizations who said they saw my resume online and were interested in hiring me. Although I did well at these interviews, I wasn't hired. I would like to note, however, that there were very similar patterns of behavior in the interviewees or in the interview environment during these interviews. My recommendation to you is this: do not use Indeed.com. I believe they have a hidden agenda and it's not about helping you get a job!

• Updated by KW821 · Nov 07, 2019

I have applied for numerous jobs through Indeed.com. Although I believe I my resume and cover letters look great, and I have a solid work history, I have gotten next to no interviews, let alone job offers. I believe Indeed.com has a hidden agenda and I strongly recommend not using their website when looking for employment.

• Updated by KW821 · Nov 07, 2019

Or let me rephrase that, I believe they have a hidden agenda and it’s not about helping you get the job you want!