Indeed.comjob opportunities

It's fraudulent. Be careful! I want everyone to be aware (Like the others that have already been duped), don't let this happen to you. I keep getting ongoing notices offering money, time, credit and I have yet to speak to an individual. Once I texted a message back to the texting individual that they could call me, I have not received another message.

It's unbelievable. I'm not sure what the "gain" is for these people, but I know i'm not going to find out. I hope no one else does either. It's a little scary.