Imperial Tobacco Australiadrum classic blue 50g pouch

B Aug 15, 2018 Review updated:

I regularly smoke Drum Classic Blue tobacco and although regular have some quantities of chunky matter that is not smokable, two of the last three packets bought from my local grocery store have had excessive amounts. The tobacco in the last pouch I purchased was so dry it was almost impossible to roll and when successful, ended up falling onto my shirt and skirt which now has burn holes in both items.
At around $70 per packet and additional cost of over $200 to replace my garments, to say I am not happy would be an understatement.
I would be keen to discuss any opportunity for compensation and would view this as a sign of good customer service when considering my brand options in future.

• At Imperial Tobacco Australia we take consumers’ concerns about the quality of our products particularly seriously. We see from what you have written above that you have had a less than ideal experience with one of our products. We invite you to contact our Customer Response Centre on 1800 677 953 to have your experience recorded so that any production problem can be identified and dealt with swiftly and appropriately.