Imparkunprofessional conduct and improper ticket issue

On canada day (july 1 2017) me and my girlfriend went for supper at the keg. We parked IN the kegs parking lot. We recived a ticket from impark. When i went into the keg to find out why i got the ticket they informed me that the impark enployee failed to pick up the safe plate list from them. (the keg forgot to add my plate but thats a separate issue) i have called the regina sask. Line 4 times today to get this ticket cancelled but on one answered the phone. (i let it ring over 12 times each call) the keg told me they were going to take care of the ticket. In order for me to be satisfied in this matter i would like to see the following done. 1) ticket cancelled (sask plate 258 HMX) 2) taken off my record as having recevied it in the first place. 3) the employee that issued be reprimanded for not even looking for a list and 4) the keg should get any money returned for the inproper tickets issued.