Menu

Impark Parking  -  parking notice

P
Author of the complaint
12:36 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I parked my car for 1-hour long bank appointment in Sutter Brook Village- Port Moody like always ( now managed by IMPARK) in a spot that was dedicated to the bank. When I returned to my car, I saw a ticket for $89.25. I then noticed almost all the vehicles around me had the blue tickets on them. I approached the guy who was issuing the tickets and asked about the reason. He then mentioned the system is now changed and you need to register your plate number and the first 90 minutes is free.
I did not know about this change and asked them to cancel this ticket as I was unaware and parked my vehicle for less than 90 minutes. The answer was no!
I am questioning why all the other cars got the tickets? was the change communication effective?
Why the company is charging $89.25 out of people's pocket just because they were not aware of the change? This is unfair...

More Impark Parking complaints & reviews

Impark Parking - parking ticket that I never got!
Impark Parking - parking ticket