Menu
Home Transportation & Vehicles Impark Parking meter not working properly

Impark Parking review: meter not working properly

R
Author of the complaint
1:27 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi
I received a notice 01F053244 for parking at lot 2225 Lot Location Eminata in Surrey BC on 17th Dec 2018.
I park at this lot quite regularly and use the same master card to pay. I do have a balance on my mastercard to pay a $1.50 parking meter. This meter is not functioning properly. I think it is a bit slow. I can show my card statement to show that this transaction went through my mastercard. It just shows a pending status on my card as on date 18 Dec 2018.

The meter takes way too long to spit out the receipt. ON Dec 17th 2018, i did put in my licence plate number and inserted the card. The meter went from remove card mode to please wait for a very long time. I waited but no receipt came.
Since the transaction has gone through my card and is pending this ticket should be cancelled.
No way to email Impark unfortunately but hold on for hours for the operator.
Their service is bad.
Thanks

View 0 more photos

More Impark Parking complaints & reviews

Impark Parking - parking ticket that I never got!
Impark Parking - parking ticket