Impact Meter Servicesuseless service and

P

Our electricity was cut off by Impact meter services. We recieved a Discontinuation of electricity letter from them that says that we must Pay R1469.69 in total to reconnect our electricity. We paid R1500 into their account. I contacted them to get someone to reconnect my electricity. I told them that I have a one month old baby girl in our house that must be fed. They just told me that they can do nothing for me, I must pay a extra reconnection fee of R370. Then they will connect our electricity. I dont understand are these people heartless and incompitant. Why must I pay a reconnection fee twice. Before I forget I even tried to make a arrangment with them to not cut the power but said no.

• Mo
    MotsoMolele3 Jul 28, 2017

Very unhappy with the service received from both Karleen and Salome at the Pretoria East centre.