IJL — Promotes Cheaters - Beware ladies!
Beware! I caught my boyfriend of 18 months on an IJL date about three weeks ago. I told IJL right away - even sent them his email messages to me tell me that he was "visiting his grandmother in the nursing home" that evening and to meet him at his apartment at 8pm and saying that he "loved me". He had said he bought a ring and we were talking of getting engaged at the time. I also let them know about how he had been kicked out of a landmark restaurant near them (permanently) for drunken lewd behavior. So, you'd think that IJL would cut him off as an "undesirable" wouldn't you? They should do credit checks on their clients - this guy is hardly a "professional". After this snafu (understatement) we tried to work things out. I thought we were on the right track. But, what do you know - they were STILL setting him up. So - ladies - I think they are so hard up for men that they will take anyone - even ones they know to be cheaters. I have learned my lesson - I am not gonna bother trying to put this humpty dumpty of a relationship back together! And when it comes to meeting someone - paying $1600 doesn't mean anything - you have just as good of a chance at meeting a decent available guy on the train! The "matchmakers" should be ashamed there - they have no one's best interest at heart but their own!
More IJL Complaints & Reviews
- It's Just Lunch - It's Just Lunch (Scam!)
- It's Just Lunch - Unprofessional & unreliable matching services
- It's Just Lunch - Poor Customer Services/Credit-Refund Issues
- It's Just Lunch San Francisco - Bad Product
- It's Just Lunch - Milwaukee - Blatant Consumer Fraud
- It's Just Lunch - Total Scam-Worse Matchmaking Service
- It's Just Lunch - Bad service
- It's Just Lunch - Scam
- It 's just Lunch Singapore - Unprofessional dating services companies
- It's Just Lunch - Lies and Deception