iHerb.comtheft!

Y Review updated:

I have a nearly two-year non-delivery! I have spoken w/ customer service on multiple occasions and wasted several hours of my time (mostly on hold); moreover, they have not returned calls that were made in response to their own calls to me. This is the worst customer service i've ever experienced! Actually, it's just outright theft ($200+)!

• Updated by mohammed okmi · Mar 17, 2018

they have not ship out my order

• Yi
    YianDeh Sep 02, 2009

I mistakenly submitted a negative comment on iherb that should have been directed towards nutritiongeeks. iherb is one of the main suppliers that i've used since being ripped off by the geeks. I have generally positive experience w/ iherb, tho they did fail to make good on a discounted product, and did not respond to an e related to the fact. As it was only a few bucks, i didn't pursue the matter. Otherwise, i find the site easy to use and would certainly recommend it to everyone. My apologies for any confusion - certainly a space-out on my part - sorry. The negative comment will be resubmitted in the right place. Unfortunately, this site doesn't seem to allow me to delete the mistaken comment - maybe Complaints Board needs to upgrade and include a help link and an update/delete option.

• Us
    User77000 Jan 03, 2012

Thanks for clarifying your feedback on Iherb. As an iherb customer, I was surprised to see anything on a complaints board about them. Granted I haven't ordered too many times (only twice so far), but the times I have ordered from Iherb.com I've only had a positive experience. Orders shipped fast and accurately. Good prices. Free shipping if you order over $20. I'm about to place my 3rd order with them (I found this site via a google search when I was looking for coupon codes before I placed my order). I would recommend IHerb to anyone.

• Bl
    Blue888 Oct 23, 2014

We ordered a product from iherb and realised that it does not have a 'lab tested' like the one we bought from store. Hence wrote in to iherb to check. And their response was simply to tell us to check directly with manufacturer and no further response from them though we asked them to follow up. As a seller of health supplements, don't they have a responsibility to ensure their product authencity. From now on, will choose to buy directly rather than from iherb, as will rather not save that few dollars with possibility of endangering my family's health.

• Na
    Nadya Chistov Nov 21, 2016

upd: the parcel is found? what was the problem: the seller didnt indicate the phone number so i hadnt received the notification. Hope next time you'll be more attentive to details

• Mo
    mohammed okmi Aug 20, 2018

Order number : [protected]
    Estimated delivery supposed to be past March 12, 2018.
    They have not updated the status of shipment. I have no idea at all when or where my packages.

Mohammed Okmi

• St
    Stoil Aug 20, 2018

iHerb (https://www.iherb.com/) is scam site. I returned their order and they refuse to give me any money back because of 'high return cost'.

• De
    Debjani dey Aug 20, 2018

I'm getting texts that the product has been delivered but I received nothing, , , , , , Customercare is not picking up the phone.

• So
    Sohair Mahmoud Dagher Sep 01, 2018

I received by DHL today my order and it was all wrong and not what I ordered my order number is [protected]
    Product number JIL 00250 qty 1
    DME 00700 qty 2
    IRW 57829 qty 1
    DRB 00465 qty 3
    SNS 02220 qty 3
    JRW 20212 qty 3
    I received calcium supplement 600+D3 400 tablet qty 3 jars
    And 1 jar of Colostrum

Please advise what to do

Best regards,

• Gh
    Ghadeer Ben HaiDer Sep 05, 2018

I bought biotin 10000 and body lotion one and half month and I didn't get my order and no one send me email please contact me as soon as possible..

Regards
    Ghadir

• Su
    Sue Nasrallah Sep 11, 2018

Two brokencontent://media/external/file/219 bottles on delivery. Bubble rap was deflated and I would like a refund or replacement product.

• He
    Heli Riikonen Oct 28, 2018

Hi

I have been using this product for quite some time and now it's not the same. The picture will tell more how the "powder" don't get mixed normally it gets lumpy(?)The taste also is not the same it used to be earlier.

-Heli Riikonen

• Da
    DanHaley Nov 01, 2018

They took my money and when I told them the parcel wasn't delivered, they did not care. The poor reps on their chat - because they have no phone lines. They tried to help, but their "logistics team" didn't care at all. I chatted with 4 reps. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DELIVERY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!

• Mi
    Mirza602 Nov 04, 2018

They lure u with cheap price, but u end up paying 3 times the cost of product. I payed 894 rupees for vitamin E bottle and 550 for DHL courier option available on their site now DHL asking me to pay 1400 rupees for receive my shipment claiming handling charges and custom duty. Plz stay away from them if you don't want to get cheated.

• Es
    Esther1031 Nov 13, 2018

Pls see attached images

My order no [protected]-0. Kindly advise when replacement will be provided.

• Na
    Nadya Chistov Nov 14, 2018

I ordered from iherb a month ago and never received my order. It says estimated delievery is on Nov. 7-10 but its not. Also invalid tracker number. Also I see no option to contact the seller. Whats the matter with you guys?

• Vicky Vignesh Dec 06, 2018

Hello,
    I have been using iHerb from 2013. No issues.However lately they have been giving poor customer and logistics support. My mid year order was missing one item. No refund was given, furthermore it is troublesome for the customer to ship back the order to USA all the items. For a refund of one item i have to ship back my entire order.

My last order was somewhat more disappointing. I place a SDG$67.70 order but i was charged USD$67.70. After e-mailing the customer service. They replied to me stating that my currency setting was set wrongly, but my check out currency showed SDG.

So i immediately logged in and removed my credit card details after visiting this board and reading about unauthorized credit card deductions.

Be warned Be careful Be Safe .

Maverick73 Apr 30, 2019

They have charged my credit but did not ship the order. I have copies of the on line chat transcripts with their customer service reps. Not a dependable company. They ignore you when you want to cancel the order and be refunded. Take the money and run operation.
    Stay away!

Jomarie Caranel Jul 21, 2019

july 13, 2019
    [protected]
    POS W/D SV iHerb Neth Amsterdam ATP NL
    Request for refund

Mari2512 Jul 24, 2019

I ordered this clay mask powder on iherb.com for a week ago on 07/07/2019, but I've not received my order since then.
    #worstdelivery
    DO NOT ORDER anything from iherb!!! There are many other better options!!!

• Ng
    ngkayui Dec 25, 2019

I have ordered some protein supplements on Dec 1, and now is Dec 16th and it has not arrived yet. CS refused to resend my order, refused to issue a refund. Every day I " chat" to a CS, they just asked me to wait for another day. It is so bad, I will NEVER ever buy from them again