iHerb.comno theft - retraction!

I mistakenly submitted a negative comment on iherb that should have been directed towards nutritiongeeks. iherb is one of the main suppliers that i've used since being ripped off by the geeks. I have generally positive experience w/ iherb, tho they did fail to make good on a discounted product, and did not respond to an e related to the fact. As it was only a few bucks, i didn't pursue the matter. Otherwise, i find the site easy to use and would certainly recommend it to everyone. My apologies for any confusion - certainly a space-out on my part - sorry. The negative comment will be resubmitted in the right place. Unfortunately, this site doesn't seem to allow me to delete the mistaken comment - maybe Complaints Board needs to upgrade and include a help link and an update/delete option.

• Sc
    screaminindig Feb 07, 2010

Iherb is terrible ! Never sent item. Supplied bogus tracking #! than said the item could not be tract since it was an airmail #.Then they sent me another tracking # After i kept telling them the first was fake. They then told me it was lost And they were mailing me another item OK Lets see if i get that one !

sashaheder Aug 22, 2012

iherb doe not deliver and does not communicate with their customers. you are throwing your money out of window if you purchase from them!

• Ju
    June32 Nov 04, 2012

I have never had any problems with my orders from iherb.com. Always very promt delivery, great support and high quality products. Many of my friends shop there too, I give them my discount code ROP388 to get $5-$10 off their first orders + free shipping for orders over $40. Great deal.

save_money Mar 28, 2014

I have done over 100+ orders in iHerb and never had problem with iHerb. DHL International delivery is fast and reliable. It is my favorite place to do shoppings. More information at http://healthyjungle.blogspot.com