Ideal Image - Summerlin Las Vegaspositive review

I have always wanted to laser hair removal as I have BLACK hair and extremely pale skin. I have a lot of peach fuzz and other hair mixed together. A lot of random hair on my face that I would usually spend hours plucking to go out into public and see that there is that REALLY long one I missed. I have tried shaving, waxing, bleaching, plucking...you name it I tried it.

I am now into my 4th session moving on to my 5th. So far I noticed a HUGE difference in certain areas with LARGE portions of dark hair (under arms, Lower Legs, Bikini, down south and some facial areas) I would have to say I see at least a 50-60% reduction in those areas. I have cut down shaving DRAMATICALLY in which I shave at least 2 time a week versus the EVERYDAY I was shaving before. Now I am in the phase that each time you go back they up the lasers. If you think that this wont hurt you are wrong. Certain areas hurt more than others. Its not the worst pain ever but it certainly smarts and if you don't have a higher pain tolerance...good luck. It almost feels like ants biting you along with a rubber band snapping you.

The staff is AWESOME. Its almost worth going there just to see them :) They are so great. I absolutely love them.

So far one of the hardest things for me is to not pluck or bleach anything in between treatments, but now I am to the point where there isn't anything to do that to...I do have peach fuzz in areas, but I knew that was not going to leave...A lot of people complain about it not working. Granted, everyone is different, body chemistry and hair...BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS! If they say NO SUN they mean...NO SUN!
Don't pluck, bleach or do anything but shave the hair you want done or else guess what IT WON'T WORK...so STOP COMPLAINING!

The one downfall is that it IS expensive and I wish I could get more areas for how much I paid. I paid in cash and felt like I should get more areas as I paid upfront and for as much as I paid I should get all the areas I wanted done.

Besides that I am excited to continue my process and see how it ends up.

• Mr
    Mroberts64 Mar 01, 2012

This particular establishment did an excellent job with me through out my procedure. Laser Hair Removal and Botox are our specialty! At http://www.medicalspaslasvegas.com, we specialize in Medspa services in Las Vegas, for the fairest prices. Great article, thanks for sharing!

• Ji
    jikng7 Mar 01, 2012

Ideal image is a very professional salon in the Summerlin, NV area. Laser Hair Removal and Botox are our specialty! At http://www.medicalspaslasvegas.com, we specialize in Medspa services in Las Vegas, for the fairest prices. Great article, thanks for sharing!

• Ne
    never2nd Jan 27, 2012

I agree!! Ideal Image in Summerlin is Amazing!! They told me everything upfont and made me feel very comfortable when going in for my consult. I have had 6 treatments and I am seriously shaving my legs and bikini 1 time in between appointments!!! This has changed my Life FOREVER!!! Thank you to Ideal Image and the staff in Summerlin