Ideal Image Development Logo

Ideal Image Development

Having problems with Ideal Image Development?

Ideal Image Development Customer Service Contacts

4830 West Kennedy Blvd., Suite 440
Tampa, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ideal Image Development Customer Service. Initial Ideal Image Development complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ideal Image Development above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ideal Image Development. Discuss the issues you have had with Ideal Image Development and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ideal Image Development Complaints & Reviews

Jan 21, 2021

Ideal Image Development — Cool sculpting

My initial consultation was done via video due to Covid . The girl who did my consultation not only lied...

Ideal Image DevelopmentCancelation

I was basically forced in to signing a contract. I reached out within days to cancel. I found d out I was pregnant. I contacted them November 24th to cancel and just got a call back today January 20th and Casey Weisz informed me they would cancel my contract through Ally lending but I would still be responsible for paying Ideal Inage for services I didn't have nor will I have for atleast a year probably longer with breast feeding. Absolutely unbelievable. I filed a claim with BBB and will get this story out everywhere with great detail. There is absolutely NO reason that contract can't be canceled other than this is a greedy horrible outfit.

Ideal Image DevelopmentLaser Hair Removal

After finishing my treatment I noticed my hair is fully growing back. I was told that since my treatment is over I need to pay each time if the hair is not fully gone. I am super irritated because after 2 years this hair should be gone and it's not. It's fully coming back. I have spent a lot of money at this location for other services and including laser hair. Very disappointed, I even notated at my last treatment that the hair was still fully coming back.

Ideal Image DevelopmentMisleading the public

I was interested in laser hair removal, at the end of October 2020. One contract says you are entitle to a refund, while they state the other one don't. This is very misleading to the public. They are asking you to pay for service never received. How is that possible if you never set foot in any of their office, never received any service. They take money form Alley loan knowing you don't want their service and say you have to pay for it. The request to cancel was made not even a hour after hanging up the phone. I paid a deposit of $500.00 I request a refund and was told not only was I not getting a refund but I still have to pay for service that I didn't received? Alley loan states all they have to do is to canceled the loan and return the money which they refused to do. So what happen to that money?

Dec 13, 2020

Ideal Image Development — Coolsculpting

I would like a refund I had a consultation on 12/6. No one called me to set up an appointment at the Stamford...

Aug 26, 2020

Ideal Image Development — Laser hair removal

So signed up and paid through their credit card for hair removal. This was in 2016 around june, was supposed...

Aug 12, 2020

Ideal Image Development — Unethical behavior

I scheduled an appointment over the phone and had a Zoom consultation due to COVID. When I signed a contract...

Aug 05, 2020

Ideal Image Development — Rip off took my money

Please reframe from doing business with company! They take your money! They don't follow up with you nor...

Jul 28, 2020

Ideal Image Development — Ultherapy

I was supposed to have appointment at ideal image at centennial (colorado). But today I got cancelled 3rd...

Ideal Image DevelopmentProduct/services

Today I found out how money hungry and thrives some places are. So I signed up for a service from Ideal Image. I was suppose to make a down payment that I did. It finish doing. Only to find out that these thieves went into my account to take out payments that was for my service which I did not do. Please whatever you guys do. Don't do any business with Ideal Image.

Jan 09, 2020

Ideal Image Development — Laser hair removal service

Since end of August 2015 I have been trying to get reimbursed for the service of laser hair removal. I went...

Ideal Imagecoolsculpting

I went for a consultation for coolsculping for my chin and I was told that day that I would see excellent results that my skin would tighten and my fat underneath my chin would be gone I was also told that I paided for 2 rounds of treatment and only received 1 round of treatment and after 90 days I have not seen any significant difference. I called a few times expressing my disappointment and was told would get call back from a regional manager and that never happened

Nov 14, 2019

Ideal Image Development — facial hair

Since the age of 13 Ive dealt with dark course facial hair. Which has been a constant embarrassment to me...

Ideal Image Developmentlaser hair removal

I am highly upset and agree with you ladies. Ideal Image is a RIP off. The company and consultants are falsely advertising their products and laser removal. Before I signed up I ask the sales woman "what if it doesn't work do I still qualify for treatments? Are these extra treatments included in the price?" The consultant explain to me and my boyfriend at the time that if hair starts to grow back that extra treatments are available at no cost. How I know because I asked the woman several times if there is a extra cost when the hair grows back. She also tells me this is a lifetime guarantee contact. All lies again. In fact you do have to pay more out of pocket. Plus before I received my last treatment. I waited to see if the hair will grow back. Of course it did. Especially my upper lip and chin area. I'm very disappointed in Ideal Image.

Nov 08, 2019

Ideal Image Development — bbl light therapy

I purchased the 5 session bbl light therapy because I was informed it would remove dark spots, even my skin...

Nov 06, 2019

Ideal Image Development — cool sculptor

I am a single parent, 55 years old with a family of four. I work extremely hard and throughout the years have...

Jul 29, 2019

Ideal Image Development — cool sculpting

I have received a treatment, cool sculpting, under my chin, back on March 2019, at Ideal Image in Wexford...

Ideal Image Developmentcompany practices

They promise results that aren't realistic. Treatments are being done by Registered Nurses, not Nurse Practitioners or Medical Doctor/Dermatologist. The Nurses are young and undertrained. Their customer service skills are poor, at best. There isn't a Medical Director present at all times, as I was told. This is misleading and dangerous to all consumers. I'm very regretful that I didn't do more research when choosing a laser hair removal provider. The laser hair removal & cool sculpting results are minimal for the money that I paid. I'm very unsatisfied. Buyer beware!

Apr 10, 2019

Ideal Image Development — laser hair removal

Ideal image promised hair free bikini after 12 treatments and over 10 years later the hair still grows back...

Ideal Image Developmentlaser hair removal

My telephone number is [protected]. I am writing this complaint because this location is refusing to answer my calls as customer. I always to talk to customer service to be transferred to them. This matter is escalating because I am traveling for work and I can't get my actual chart transferrred by this location. The manager who work there her name is Jodie she never follow up with me. I have been calling every day since last week. I hate to take a lawyer for this matter because I am paying plenty of money to you guys and I'm not getting the service that I need. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. If I can't get help by next week I will look for further options and talk to my lawyer .