ID Sentinel AlertCharge credit card without permission

T Review updated:

This company is a scammer. They charged a lot of people without permissions. They got credit card numbers from somewhere else and charge them without permission from credit card owner.

• N
      Jun 13, 2009

They have been taking money from our account for the past 2 months!! How do we go after these people? I want my money back!!!

Jun 16, 2009

Same here! Keep checking your bank accounts everyday!

• I
      Jun 22, 2009

how do i get their number?! do they have a customer service or anything like that?!

@ivonap [protected]
    6836 Engle Road, PO Box 94514 Cleveland Ohio [protected]

@BigBird04 [protected]

@BigBird04 Eight hundred, eight three zero, eighty-nine- sixty- five

Sep 10, 2019

@BigBird04 They are 'hooked up' with Harriet Carter Catalogs also. They got my number and it was a new account number that was only used one time with the Harriet Carter people. I got hold of them and advised 'Riche' person to remove my name from all of their information and I had already closed the account number they had. He was nice person but the company is crap.

Jun 24, 2009

I reached this company last week at [protected] or try [protected]. I got these #s at /link removed/ You will find many comments complaining about this company. Anyway I also filed a report with the internet crime complaint center. When I reached sentinel alert I demanded my money be put back into my account. I told them I had filed a complaint with the FBI and my bank. They told me they could reimburse the 2 payments of $24.95 and when I asked for the $6.95 back also they told me that my husband had o.k'd the transaction. I know this to be false and they said they had a taped conversation with him o.k-ing their services. I know for a fact that he would never give his bank info over the phone to a solicitor so I told them I wanted to hear this conversation. They were to call me in 7 to 10 days. 2 days later all the money including the 6.95 was returned to my account. At sentinel alert I spoke with a Samantha Clark who I believe is the manager. Good Luck

• J
      Nov 14, 2009

How can we get ID Sentinal SHUT DOWN????
    How can we change laws that are built to protect the thiefs and not our checking accounts and credit cards? There needs to be a firewall so NOONE can just arbitrarily gain access to our moneis. Even if that means a security code and phone call from our credit card companies and banks when making purchases anywhere! before ANYTHING is charged to our accounts!!!

• K
      Mar 24, 2010

yeah i got a phone call offering me a free 200 dollar gas card if I were to do a trial of UNITED BENEFIT ADVANTAGE and ID SENTINEL ALERT...I've done these stupid deals before and had no problem canceling my membership before I got charged the 24.95 or whatever, so I gave them the okay. I have a week until I get charged with the membership, and i still haven't received my gas card and membership info, so i can cancel it...Ugh, anyone have to deal with this BS? please help
    my email is : [protected]@sbcglobal.net

Apr 02, 2010

I got the same phone call about a gas card for a two week trial. It's been 8 days since the phone call and I still haven't received the gas card. I can't call the number back that I originally was called from because the phone immediately disconnects when trying to make the call. I'm going to try hose 800 numbers someone posted up above on Monday when they're actually open and see if I can get this ### sorted out. I too would like to have these ### shut down for good. I'd also very much like to know where in the world they got my information from. This is freaky.

Jul 05, 2010

I just got charged 24.95. There was a charge last month that I missed and a April charge for 6.95.. I am going to scan my account and see if there are any other erroneous charges here. This is so f-ed up... There are closed this Monday July 5th 2010 in observance of the holiday but, I will certainly be on the phone with them 1st thing in the morning... I want my money back... I will keep you posted

• L
      Oct 05, 2010

Same story as the rest. Unauthorised use of my credit card. This is a really disgusting practice and surely totally illegal, more so nowadays. Who gives them the right to steal from people, and then say it's a company who helps prevent ID theft. Surely this company is doing just that. Stealing our money by pretending the customers have given their permission. Will be trying those phone numbers tomorrow.

Nov 04, 2010

This company harasses me daily and one called last night and told me to "Go to Hell". I was told a Samantha Clark would reimburse my money and after I demanded for them to give me a confirmation, they said they were closed and for me to call later. I am going to file a fraud report with my bank after this post because I never authorized these transactions!

Nov 05, 2010

I also got my credit card charged 4 times in the past 4 months by ID SENTINEL ALERT!!! I had never even heard of them what the hell! I already cancelled my card and will be disputing the charges and you better believe im callling these people and demanding my money back! where else can i report them??

• R
      Jan 01, 2011

Upset over a $200 free gas card? Listen to what has happened to me. August 26, 2010 my debit card was charged $6.95 to Id Sentinel Alert. On the same date there was another charge of $6.95 to Periodical SVC. On the same date I had a charge of $5.95 to United Benefit AANYA. No other amounts have been deducted. Then suddenly all these magazines started arriving. I am talking about at least 6 or 7 different magazines. I tried to get in touch with some of the magazines but I never received any answers. Now today, Dec 31, 2010 I get a call from "Preferred Renewal Service" wanting me to start paying for the subscriptions. I told them I never asked for the subscriptions but they said I agreed when I joined Id Sentinel Alert. I recall vaguely talking to someone around that time about fraud protection and agreed to one withdrawal of $6.95. I did not get anything in the mail such as a handbook or membership card or a letter saying I could cancel if I did not want the service. I would have cancelled had they taken more from my account. What concerns me most is that this was my debit card they were referring to as a credit card!!! How did they get my #? I never gave it out to them but that was the card they had "on file." As to the subscriptions, they are wanting a monthly payment of $70. for 36 months! The controlled arguing began then. They said they would knock off 6 months. I continued to stand firm on not ordering the magazines. Switched me to another person who knocked the price down to $60 a month for 30 mos. Still refusing to pay, they went down to $50. a month for 30 months. That is $1500!!! I will pay over 2 1/2 years! I could cancel my card, but they probably have my bank routing # as well as my account # by now. I suppose my only avenue now is to cancel my debit card & close out my account. Maybe the BBB can help. Whatever you do stay away from these people!

• E
      Jan 10, 2011

never heard of company
    used my credit card info not authorized

Feb 08, 2011

Solutions. 101... 1. Register with National do not call registry services. http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/donotcall/index.html
    2. Removed your name from the pre-approved Credit offer mailing lists up to five years. You have the option to remove it permanently... send a letter requesting it to Experian, Transunion and EquiFax. It does not affect your ability to apply for or obtain credit. and in 30 Days request a free credit report you are entitle to it for free every year. Base on the provision of the fair credit reporting Act of 1970 and many other Laws that protect the consumers (You) from these big companies... Ha! One more thing… use prepaid cards to pay for small transactions or one time transactions. It will help you to protect your Bank account form these vampires company’s that are after your money. Ask me about: Credit repair, Debt settlement, Loan Modification, Residential and Commercial Mortgages, Church Loans, and Business Loans, If you need more information or question on how to protect your self…It is Free. email me At: [protected]@gmail.com

Feb 08, 2011

ID Sentinel Alert Contact information. I Just got My Money Back! Get a Confirmation # and name of the person you contact. Contact ID Sentinel Alert through your bank. (the Bank account that ID Sentinel Alert is making the charges on) they (the Bank) can get in touch with them with out you closing your account.
    Their contact # [protected] Address: 4876 Princess Anne RD. Suite# 118
    Virginia Beach, Virginia 23462.
    Also, you can send them a letter disputing the charges base on The Fair Accurate Credit Transaction Act… Ask me about: Credit repair, Debt settlement, Loan Modification, Residential and Commercial Mortgages, Church Loans, and Business Loans, If you need more information or question on how to protect your self…It is Free. email me At: [protected]@gmail.com

Apr 10, 2011
    ID Sentinel Alert - unatherized tranaction
    id sentinal alert
    Arizona
    [protected]@q.com

they chargerd my account twice in 1 month i have no idea who these poeple are or what the hell they do i have no idea i do know they charge my account i called 2 dispute this with my bank & they said because i didnt cancelle it so i was charged. i told them what r u talkin about i never atherized a damb thing 2 them so asked 4 a # they dont even have one 4 them ether so how can these poeple get away with this & i need a # 4 these ### holes so i can @ lest try 2 get my money back. PLEASE HELP PLEASE PLEASE!!!

May 29, 2011

I work for them and it is not a scam! People just do not listen. The ISA program has promotions for magazine clubs and a coupon savings club that is enlisted with the program! You "ALL" need to listen more carefully and read the information when you get it in the mail instead of just trying to get the $100 target giftcard voucher for free!

May 29, 2011

the contact info # and address you have is all wrong smh where did you get your info from???

• J
      Jun 08, 2011

they automatically renewed me because i didnt respond to a letter

Jun 09, 2012
    ID Sentinel Alert - unatherized tranaction
    Fayetteville
    North Carolina

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE AND HOW DID THEY GET MY INFORMATION AND TRY TO CHARGE ME FOR A SERVICE I DID NOT APPLY FOR THIS IS A SCAM AND THEY NEED TO BE STOP!!! THIS IS ELEAGLE !!!

• S
      May 26, 2014

I noticed a "trial charge" took place in March, and actual charge of $39.99 in May. I did not authorize these charges nor am I familiar or in need of such non sense protection.

May 30, 2014

I had a completely different experience with ID Sentinel Alert. Rather than a telemarketing call placed by them, I placed an order from a Dr. Leonard's catalog - bunch of cheap, Made in China stuff - not for myself, but on someone else's behalf. We received the items and now, three weeks later a credit card statement with an unknown charge if $6.99. I recall when I placed the order I did call in and after I listed the items I wanted to order, the operator must have thrown another 12 offers ranging from timeshares to rare coins (not really...it was just a bunch of stuff I kept saying, "No." or "No, thank you, " to). Nonetheless, this charge was a complete mystery, so I research to find the above, long list of complaints, I called the number on the CC bill: [protected], spoke with Melissa who told me she was cancelling the service and refunding the $6.99 charge. BTW - as soon as Melissa answered, I simply told her that I have a charge on my bill for a service that I was fraudulently signed up for and that I wanted a refund. How can you cancel something you never signed up for? Obviously, I'll be scrutinizing the next several bills for any more of these shinanigans...good luck everyone!

Jan 02, 2015

You work for the company and it's not a scam!?!? Sorry I can't understand people that don't speak American English, and would've NEVER agreed to my credit card being charged $70 per month for absolutely NOTHING. I never so much as received an email telling me what services/goods would be provided for these charges. $70/ month for nothing is most certainly a scam! The scariest part is that I did not give them my credit card information! Luckily, with the help of my credit card company I received a full refund for the charges.

• K
      Sep 07, 2015

I just happened to be checking my Target VISA card on line & noticed a charge for ID SENTINEL ALERT [protected] VA for $39.95. I have no idea what this is for so I did a little investigating. It all seems very suspicious to me so I will definitely be looking into this!

May 30, 2018

I received a letter in the mail from ID Sentinel Alert before any charges were made to my card. On the front of the Envelope they say they are affiliated with Amerimark, and other catalog company's who I had made purchases from. I mistook it for junk mail and didn't pay any attention to it.

After calling Amerimark after charges were made to my card without my permission I asked if they were affiliated with ID Sentinel Alert. They will quickly tell you they are not affiliated in any way with ID Sentinel Alert. When you call ID Sentinel Alert at their current phone number of 1+[protected] and ask if they are affiliated with Amerimark they retaliate with, " We are a Catalog Tech support company. Yes. "

These people made a total of two charges to my card which were unauthorized. One of $24.95 and one of $6.95. I had my card canceled and I am sending a hand written dispute to my credit card provider to get the money back.

These scammers are getting smart with how they steal information and I highly suggest canceling your credit card if you have been attacked once by these scammers. DO NOT FILL OUT THE CANCEL FORM IF YOU GET THIS LETTER. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY.