ID pro alertUnauthorized bank withdrawals

This company received my banking info from Grant Connect. I had granted a one time withdrawal of $2.76 for information on getting grants. The web site was useless. Grant Connect start taking $39.95 a month, a company named Member Legal Net started withdrawing $12.95 and ID Pro Alert started taking $21.90. Legal Net and ID Pro claim that in the Grant Connects conditions it stated that all this was in it. I have gotten all but $21.90 back but I feel that all three of these web sites or businesses need to be shut down.

• De
    debbie Mar 16, 2009

this company took more money from my credit card then what was authorized i have called a number of times and they refused put it back on my card . this company was not even the company that my husband had giving my card number to it was a whole different sister company and was not authorized.

• Gr
    Grace Griffin Mar 20, 2009

A popup came up on my screen, then I deleted it.

the next day on my bank account was an amount taken out by ID Pro
    Alert in the amount of 21.90. I want my money back. Need to know how to get it
    Help. Thanks.

Joanne Kuhn Mar 25, 2009

I totally don't know who you people are, nor how you got my card information, but you better lose and you better STOP Billing me for ###. A.S.A.P

Joanne Kuhn Mar 25, 2009

I have money taken out of my bank account without my knowledge or my consent, by these rip off jerks. I want my money back. A.S.A.P

Joseph Rardin Mar 27, 2009

This company without my permission got my debit number and then took $21.90 from my account. When they do that they are suppose to list a phone number, but their number was missing 2 numbers. This is a scam and should be shut down. Does anyone have a good phone number for this company?

• Am
    Amanda Apr 03, 2009

The same thing happen to me. I did not authorize this transaction.
    The phone number I got was [protected]
    They were not very helpful. Go through your bank.

angry in MI Apr 06, 2009

Here is the phone number for this $%^$%&^% ID pro Alert! [protected] and here's the website that I found it on https://idproalert.com/home.html

They gave me a cancellation number and refunded 1 charge.Hope this helps all of you.

They said they got my information from going on a government grant site !!! UGH! Angers me that it is legal to do that!
    Good luck

• We
    Wendy Apr 07, 2009

The same thing happened to me.. although they can not tell me where they got my information from which makes it that more sacier..

The information that I did get was the telephone number is [protected] and the address to the coporate address is
    13799 Park Blvd. North
    Suite 330
    Seminole, FL 33776

although they REFUSE to refund my $21.90 because they stated it was not in the 2 day refund policy!!

matt crate Apr 08, 2009

They keep taking money out of my account for the last two month and I have no idea what for. If I dont get a refund for the two charges soon I will take legal action and I will get them to close this down. M. Crate

• Sh
    Shannon Apr 09, 2009

ID Pro Alert is in Florida do not call Grace Griffin in NC,

• Pe
    Penny Kay Hoeflinger Apr 17, 2009

Penny Kay of West Virginia,

I did the same thing with the grant connect and now I'm trying
    to get all my money back. Every time I check my account a with-
    draw has been taken out.

• St
    Stik Apr 17, 2009

What did you do to solve the problem?

• Do
    Donna May 01, 2009

I also received a charge in my account for Grant Connect in March 2009. I called and demanded the charges to be reversed. When the credit showed up in my account it showed up as Grant Services and I thought all was fine. Today May 1, I found another charge for 19.95 but this time it was from ID Pro Alert, they said it was for my application for Grant Services. When I told them that was a bogus charged and they reversed the charges and took me off their list they didn't have any record of it. I demanded that ID Pro reverse these bogus charges and again take me off the list again. I will be watching my account very closely.

• Sc
    Scareboy May 09, 2009

I also submitted my information to Grant Connect for a one time charge of $2.78. I then started receiving charges for $39.95 from Grants and MemberLegal.net for $12.95. Most recently I had a charge from ID Pro-Alert for $19.95. I have contacted my bank and now their fraud division is investigating these charges. Unfortunately, I am in no need of legal services since my wife's cousin is an attorney at the District Attorney's office for San Diego County and my brother-in-law is also an attorney. We all state it was a one time fee, however they want to say that it is not. When I contacted Member Legal their representative got real defensive and started stuttering saying "oh yeah you order this on this date". When I pressed him further he gave me another number to call, which I was on hold forever, so I called my bank back and told them all three of these charges are connected to Grant Connect. The charges seemed to all be getting reversed. The funny thing is when bank fraud divisions get involved this company seems to back down, so that tells me they know they are committing fraud!!!

• Sc
    Scareboy May 09, 2009

Call your bank directly and ask to speak to the fraud division. Have your statement ready and give them all the dates these transactions occurred and the amount charged. Also, the phone number to these companies if they appear on your statement. They will be able to take care of it from there. DO NOT CONTACT THESE COMPANIES ANY LONGER, ONLY DEAL WITH YOUR BANK. They are trained to handle situations like these, they will get to the bottom of it. My bank is crediting my charges back to my account immediately, and then they will investigate from there. The bank is not going to be out the money, they will get the money back from these companies. Once you contact the bank these companies are reported for fraud. Good luck.