ID pro alertSCAM

W

The same thing happened to me.. although they can not tell me where they got my information from which makes it that more sacier..

The information that I did get was the telephone number is [protected] and the address to the coporate address is
13799 Park Blvd. North
Suite 330
Seminole, FL 33776

although they REFUSE to refund my $21.90 because they stated it was not in the 2 day refund policy!!

• Sb
    sbailey Apr 11, 2009

These cheats just stole my money too! I was charged $21.90 and I have no idea how I got signed up for their service. What a scam!