ICFAI University Group Logo

ICFAI University Group

Having problems with ICFAI University Group?

1800 103 0303 (Distance Learning Programs)
1800 200 9977 (For Prospective Students)
1800 425 0767 (UG Programs)
1800 120 8727 (Dehradun Campus)
1800 345 6537 (Jharkhand Campus)
+91 402 344 0963 (Full Time Programs)
+91 402 344 0967 (UG Programs)
+91 135 300 3085 (For IU Dehradun Students)
+91 841 723 6660 (IFHE Hyderabad)
+91 135 300 3009 (Dehradun Campus)
+91 841 595 2506 (Tripura Campus)
+91 943 696 1079 (Agartala City Office)
+91 882 238 1307 (Guwahati City Office)
+91 334 004 2837 (Kolkata City Office)
+91 982 041 860 (Sikkim Campus)
+91 365 122 4683 (Shillong Campus)
+91 651 224 0470 (Jharkhand Campus)
+91 386 228 2762 (Nagaland Campus)
+91 389 236 1231 (Mizoram Campus)
+91 789 898 9101 (Raipur Campus)
+91 771 405 0105 (Raipur City Office)
+91 141 512 2646 (Jaipur City Office (For Faculty of Law)
+91 141 403 7971 (Jaipur City Office)
+91 141 510 0120 (Jaipur City Office (IBS MBA Admissions)
+91 141 512 9388 (Jaipur City Office (For IcfaiTech)
+91 141 514 4466 (Jaipur City Office (For IBS Business School)
+91 835 080 2270 (Himachal Pradesh Campus)
+91 172 501 2225 (Himachal Pradesh City Office)
№ 65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad
IFHE Hyderabad
IFHE Campus, Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road, Hyderabad - 501203, Telangana, India

ICFAI University, Dehradun
Rajawala Road, Central Hope Town, Selaqui, Dehradun - 248197

ICFAI University Tripura

ICFAI University Tripura Campus
Kamalghat, Tripura (W), Agartala - 799210

Agartala City Office
Durgabari Road, Agartala-799001 (Tripura West)

Guwahati City Office
№ 563, Sood Villa (3rd Floor), Behind ICICI Bank, Christian Basti, Guwahati - 781005 (Assam)

Kolkata City Office
№ 159, Canal Street, Lake Town, Shreebhumi Bus Stop, Near Vivekananda Statue, P.O - Shreebhumi, Kolkata - 700048, West Bengal

ICFAI University, Sikkim

ICFAI University, Mizoram
Durtlang North, Aizawl, Mizoram-796025

ICFAI University, Raipur

University Campus
NH-6, Raipur-Bhilai Road, Km Stone 20, PO: Kumhari, Dist: Durg-490042, Chhattisgarh

City Office
Chiman Plaza, First Floor, Above Libaas Tailor, Tatyapara, Raipur-492001, Chhattisgarh

ICFAI University, Jaipur

City Office
G-II Shyam Anukampa Building, Opposite to HDFC Bank, Ashok Marg, C- Scheme Jaipur - 302001

Agra Road, Jamdoli, Near Cambay Golf Resort, Jaipur - 302 031, Rajasthan

City Office (IBS MBA Admissions)
C-25, Pankaj Singhvi Marg, Near New Vidhan Sabha, Lalkothi, Jaipur-302005, Rajasthan

ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh

SCO 142-143, Cabin Number 307 A, Third Floor, Sector 34 A, Chandigarh

Campus
№ 5 HIMUDA Education Hub, Kalujhinda, P.O.Mandhala, Via Barotiwala, Baddi, Solan Dist., Himachal Pradesh-174103

Complaints & Reviews

ICFAICancellation of Admission

ICFAI insitute is completely commerial. They are not concentrate to career for student. They open their insitute for making money.

I have taken admission in July, 2009 for MCA Course. I have filled initial payment Rs.5000/- and also submited 4 PDC cheque of Rs. 3200/-. My finacial condition is well to submit the fees. I have given mail to Student Service Department regarding my cancellation of admission. But they are touchering me to clear the outstanding dues. Otherwise recovery department take against you.

So, please suggest me. I am not able to clear the outstanding dues.

Majid Khan
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Se
      Serenaa Apr 20, 2010

H! Majid Khan,

If you have contacted SSD earlier, once again I suggest you to contact Dean, SSD to look into your issue of withdrawal from the program. you may write to [protected]@icfaiuniversity.in giving all the details. Also call toll free no [protected] or [protected]. I had an issue earlier, and I contacted the Dean, and the next day it got resolved so, lets hope your problem also will be taken care.

ICFAIDebit card pin number

My account number is 75305. I have open a salary account on nov'07. I have debit card that time. But not yet received debit card pin number. On april'08 i again apply for debit card. I have got debit card. But not yet received debit card pin number. I have gone there so many times. They have told me negative answer again i made a phone call but they do not answer me. Branch : agartala, tripura.

My account no is 75305. Pls confirm me whether my debit card pin no has come or not at agartala brance, tripura

• Ju
        juled hossen May 01, 2008

i am posted this. i am wrongly type icfai. actully i do not understand this complain against axis bank agartala, tripura brance.

Anant Goud Apr 21, 2010

So why don't you write a mail to this site owner to change or remove the name ICFAI.

• Ic

Cc: [protected]@icfaiuniversity. In
        Date: sunday, june 27, 2010, 1:44 pm

Reminder 2

Dear concern,

If reply will not come this time then the next time we will met in consumer court, with this email printout that why reply is pending since 21 days with whole clarification ok.

Manish

- - - on sun, 6 / 20 / 10, manish srivastava <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: sunday, june 20, 2010, 11:49 am

Dear sir,

It is very sorry to say that reply is pending since 15 days, kindly confirm the status on urgent basis.

This is second reminder. As service is very very poor of icfai university, i would like to know that why i am not getting reply on time. And pl refund my money.

[protected]

- - - on sun, 6 / 13 / 10, manish srivastava <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: sunday, june 13, 2010, 1:40 pm

Dear concern,

Still reply is pending, as most of the student have got the placement money back, kindly reply on urgent basis.

Thanking you

Lucknow

- - - on sun, 6 / 6 / 10, manish srivastava <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: refund of placement fees
        Date: sunday, june 6, 2010, 2:18 pm

Dear sir,
        I manish srivastava (Mba2081232) the student of icfai university and i am pursuing mba programe (Dlp) from the university. Sir, i have also enrolled for the alcamist
        From the university. Sir, i have also enrolled for the alcamist placement. For this i have paid sum fees with the course fee. Sir in my knowledge i came to know that the tie up of
        Alcamist with icfai university has been broken, so i want to
        Withdraw my placement fee from the university.
        For ur kind knowledge presently i am working in idbi bank and i have no requirement of any placement from the university. It is olso known from my centre that some of my friends has also withdraw the fee of placement. I have also consulted with my centre executive mr. Mohit rai (Mahanager center, lucknow) . He suggested me to do the same.
        Sir it is my humble request to you to please return my placement fee.

Thank you.

Mob [protected]

Enrolment no. Mba2081232
        Contact no. [protected]

Dear mam / sir,
        Below mention mail have been sent by me to [protected]@icfaiuniversity. In; and also in [protected]@icfaiuniversity. In;, but the service of icfai is so poor or he is not able to reply below mention detail, lots of student have refund the money then why not i.

Sir,
        Kindly help me to solve this problem

- - - on sun, 7 / 4 / 10, manish srivastava <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

- - - on sun, 6 / 6 / 10, manish srivastava <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: refund of placement fees
        Date: sunday, june 6, 2010, 2:18 pm

Alcamist with icfai university has been broken, so i want to
        Withdraw my placement fee from the university.
        Sir it is my humble request to you to please return my placement fee.

Thank you.

Contact no. [protected]

• Sr
        Sr.Officer Jul 30, 2010

Dear Mr.Manish Srivastava,

Please note that the University offers education while the students enter into placement option with Alchemist. It is seen that your request for withdrawal from special placement scheme and refund of fee paid for it is under consideration. You are advised to await refund, after due process.

Student Services Department

sanjay deonia Sep 20, 2012

sir, i have received group Vll and Vlll books but not received group lX books.my selective subject is SALES AND MARKETING.please sir send them as soon as possible.my enrollment no. is [protected].(BBA).

Icfai Business School, HyderabadAdmission fees not refunded

Kind attn: Sri R.R.Reddy

Sub: Refund of Admission Fee deposited for
      PG Program of IBS (2007-09), Bhubaneswar

Dear Sir,

I invite your attention to my letter dated 25.04.2007 on the above mentioned subject. I regret to inform you that I have not received any reply so far. Contents of my letter are reproduced below for your ready reference.

“Please refer to e-mail sent by my daughter. M/s. Shalini Saraswati Nath on the above mentioned subject. Due to circumstances beyond our control, she will not be able to join IBS, Bhubaneswar. Under the circumstances I request your goodself to please arrange to refund the admission fee. I deposited Rs. 80, 000/- as detailed below:

i) DD No. 936919 dated 06.03.07 for Rs. 40, 000.00
      Receipt No.: 2603 dated 09.03.07

ii) DD No. 967673 dated 04.04.07 for Rs. 40, 000.00
      Receipt No.: 7518 dated 09.04.07

iii) Name of candidate: Shalini Saraswati Nath

iv) Admit Card No.: [protected]

Please draw your DD/Pay Order in favour of Shailendra Nath payable at Durgapur. Administrative charges as applicable may kindly be deducted.”

I request you once again to refund the admission fee.

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely

(Shailendra Nath)

Dipankar Jan 26, 2010

ICFAI IS CHEATING EVERY BODY. SO PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE ON ORKUT COMMUNITY AND WILL GET A GOOD RESPONSE FROM PEOPLE WHO FEELS ICFAI IS CLEAN.

PLEASE MAKE AN ORKUT COMMUNITY SO THAT PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO JOIN ICFAI CAN BE ALERTED FROM SUCH A SCAM.

thank you.

• St
          Student Service Dept Apr 20, 2010

Dear Mr.Dipankar

At the outset you have made allegations without revealing your identity.
          Please give more details about you to facilitate us to enquire the facts. You may write to [protected]@icfaiuniversity.in giving all the details. Also call our toll free no [protected] or [protected].

SSO
          Student Services Dept

Dipankar Sep 19, 2010

Your identity is already exposed so do not ask for identities. on the outset we will try our best to stop the extortion business that you are doing in the name of education, plus the permission given by UGC under act 2f does not allow an university to ask for money if the student does not want to pursue your courses any more. So filing cases against such students proves that you are extorting money in the name of education. We will place your deeds and acts to several forums and will also try to gather public opinion and subsequently file a sue in the Apex court for redressal if need be. If that fails then we will apprise the public to refrain from enrolling in your college from henceforth.

Dipankar Sep 19, 2010

Our proof of such kinds (as mentioned below) are many and lying in our databases. We would request all of you people who are affected by ICFAI to open an orkut community and place your complaints there for redressal. We will forward all of such complaints to the Appellate authority in USA as well to India's education ministry for immediate action. If you want to submit your complaints henceforth to the ministry then please provide your names, details of your complaints to my email id and i will forward them to the Central ministry for taking necessary action, a copy of them will be forwarded to USA and also to the Prime minister of India and President of India for immediate redressal. Please feel free to support this act of goodness and help to protect India from the ill effects of corruption in the name of education.

Date: 31.05.2007

ii) DD No. 967673 dated 04.04.07 for Rs. 40, 000.00
          Receipt No.: 7518 dated 09.04.07

iii) Name of candidate: Shalini Saraswati Nath

iv) Admit Card No.: [protected]

I request you once again to refund the admission fee.

Thanking you,

ICFAIWant 1.6 lacs even though i don't want to join the MBA course!

I applied for ICFAI Executive program by submitting my application to their Kochi, Kerala office. I paid Rs 20,000/- as initial payment and gave them 15 post dated cheques worth Rs 9750/- each. This was on 18th of Dec 07. I was told that confirmation of my admission would be sent to me only by Jan 08.

After two days, I got an offer due to which I was sure that I could not complete the course as it included mandatory visit to ICFAI campus in Hyderabad. I sent an email to SSD requesting withdrawal of my application, but the email kept bouncing back saying the mail box was full. Then I submitted a hardcopy of request for withdrawal with the Kochi office, and got a copy signed by the branch manager accepting the withdrawal. She assured me that she would take care and get the money back. I had mentioned in the letter that I have asked my bank to block the cheque. All this happened, before my application was accepted by ICFAI.

I didn't accept any study material from ICFAI, but now they are threatening to take me to court because I had blocked the 15 cheques which I had given to them.

Now either I have to pay 1.4 lacs for nothing or have to take legal help. I am not sure what I should do. I have already lost Rs 20000/- which I am ready to forego.

• La
            Lavin Mar 11, 2008

Same issue with me too, got cheated by icfai.
            i guess we all should unite together...
            regards
            lavin

Manoj Garg May 14, 2008

If you have a copy of acceptance of your course, dont take any action. Simply block your cheques. Let them file a lawsuit and you can easily win the case. I dont think it makes sense to file a lawsuit from your side.

• Ro
            rohit Apr 02, 2009

you are nothing but a fool

Mba In Icfai — cheating and arrogant

it's been 6 months since i taken MBA. when i approached for the books there answer was a blaming game...

ICFAI — Exam Registration Scam

Hi. I am a student of ICFAI and have enrolled myself for their MBA cource. my registration number i...

ICFAI — complaint of ICFAI institute

http://www.icfaidistancelearning.blogspot.com/ Please visit the above link and add ur complains there. Hi...

ICFAI — Fraud and cheating!

This is to bring your notice to ICFAI University‘s fraud. I am a student of ICFAI university distance...

Icfai University / Pg Diploma In Project ManagementNon refund of my fees

I am Pritpal Singh enrolled to PG Diploma in Project Management on 11/04/2005 with enrollment number9408001126. After enrollment withing month i got admission in AIIA entrance degree course from mumbai.

Immediately i decided to withdraw from the course, so I chased the local center where i have enrolled.But the branch manager Mr.Raj Kumar-ICFAI, Meera Bagh, New Delhi. told me that he can not withdraw or refund money since its controlled by DEAN.Further he told me that he willl speak with dean and i also have to send the e-mail to dean on [protected]@icfai.com. I did the correspondence with dean starting on Wed May 31, 2006 but he clearly told me that i can not get the refund as per ICFAI policy. All the correspondence is with me as proof. My question/complaint to NCDRC is that i have not availed the service from ICFAI except collecting materials i have not appeared even in single exam so how the institute can charge me for the service i have not taken and formally requested to withdraw from the course within one month.

Now i need NCRDC to help me and other students from these private universities with non-consumer friendly refund policy.

Thanks & Regards,
          Pritpal Singh

• Ba
              babitha Sep 03, 2008

hi sir/medam,
              i am Babitha took a program MBA in ICFAI as my enrollment no. is [protected]. i have some personal problem with one guy.
              so. kindly dont give any information about me to any one except me.i hope u understood my problem just help me with protecting my enrollment no. by not giving any information like which branch, were, address, etc..i believe u will keep secure and safe ...

thanking u

name: k.babitha
              enrollment no: [protected]
              thanks and regards,
              babitha

ICFAI — Beware of them!

Surely icfai is a fraud university and it is threatening student. Once you give pdc cheques, you do your...