Hydra Skin Sciences — free trial - receiving unsolicited product from hydra skin sciences
7/10/2017 I ordered on line a "free offer" (shipping & handling only in the amount of $2.96) for a product called Krasa and just learned that I am supposedly enrolled in a monthly automatic delivery of the product. As a previous complaintant stated the ad said "NOTHING ABOUT A FREE TRIAL NOR ABOUT BEING ENROLLED FOR MONTHLY DELIVERY!!" I had to talk to a supervisor (identified himself as Alex) to cancel the so-called order as of today (12/8/2017) & received assurance that no more product will be sent.
I am reporting this situation to the bank and having them collect unsolicited withdrawls from my account.
Do not do business with this company as they have bilked other consumers!!!
See Complaints Board complaints link: https://www.complaintsboard.com/hydra-skin-sciences-b123330
More Hydra Skin Sciences Complaints & Reviews
- Hydra Skin Sciences - face cream & serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unethical behaviour/stated macys was closing and sending free samples on facebook 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - derma renew serum $4. 95 sample scam. 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - brio night & day serum 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro / brio 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - hydra skin 
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro and brio day and night products
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro free trial
- Hydra Skin Sciences - allegro anti aging cream