Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Travel Agencies Hutchgo.com Cancelling my flight without informing ahead. Refund usd1300

Hutchgo.com  -  Cancelling my flight without informing ahead. Refund usd1300

K
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day!

I would like to seek in your good office to please refund the amount of USD1300 from Hutchgo Travel Limited. Last May 12, 2022 I made a booking for a roundtrip airfare to Kalibo for 5adults on May 16-19,2022. Unfortunately, when the passenger already at the airport they found out that the booking cancelled by Hutchgo without informing us. In order to pacify the client they want to book as soon as possible and ask for the help from Hutchgo but they wasn't able to attend my complaint. I book right away the passenger to Caticlan instead to Kalibo the reason the amount is so huge and I can't shouldered. They agreed to Caticlan but the return flight should be Kalibo and the total cost of the booking is USD1350. Hutchgo sent an email last May 31, 2022 after filing a complaint to Department of Trade in Industry in Manila Philippines for multiple emails to hutchgo but no responds on their end. I advise them to settle the refund to my BDO Mastercard account no.[protected]. Account name: Maribeth Barbadillo on or before June 17, 2022 since the waiting period from the time the problem exist is almost 6weeks. I gave already the ample time to settle the said dispute however, no confirmation coming from their end. I do not want to received hard time on this I want only to settle the amount.

View 0 more photos