FILE A COMPLAINT

Hush Puppies ShoesShoe deteriorated and since over 1 year old - hush puppies said in effect "too bad".

Copy Of their e-mail:
Hello John,

I am very sorry to learn of your experience with our product. Hush Puppies covers all of our products purchased through authorized retailers against manufacturing defects for a period of one year. This does not cover normal wear and tear, improper care, improper use, or the natural breakdown of materials over extended time and/or use.

The quickest way to resolve your returns is to take it back to the place of purchase. If your original retailer is unable to assist, you may return your product directly to us. Please provide me with the following information that is required to process your return:

Stock number, this is normally a 5 digit number stamped inside your item
Size and Width
Date and Place of purchase

When we have received the above information, we will review your claim and determine if a return authorization will be authorized. If your return is approved, we will provide you with the return instructions.

I hope that this has helped you out and if you need anything else please let us know.

Kind Regards,