Hughesnet — installation
We went with Hughes because our friends had a 7000, & being a snow bird can install that unit where ever he goes.
We ended up with a 9000, the installer shrugged his shoulders & said, my boss says you will have to take a installers class.
The gist of this letter...we apply for a class, Lea Hunt with RSI says...sorry, but you have to work for a satellite company.
I am retired. & Now I can't move this unit without paying $160.00 to reinstall it . & some companys out there will only do new installs, this is crap.
More Hughesnet Complaints & Reviews
- Hughesnet - corporate office contacts 
- Hughesnet - 2-year contract?? 
- HughesNet.com - make me feel used and abused! 
- Hughesnet - terrible service! lies and more lies! 
- Hughesnet - fap's "fair access policy" is a fraud! 
- Hughesnet - phone service and sales
- Hughes Network Systems - hughesnet service
- Hughes Network Systems - cancellation fees 
- Hughes Network Systems - data usage issues 
- Hughesnet Internet Satellite - slooooow speed. not as advertised