Hughes Network Systemscustomer service

5/13/2019

I called to check prices for internet service. After getting prices I told the woman I would need to disguss the options with my roomate as he would be paying half the bill. She hung up on me which I found was very rude! I called back to complain and was put on hold for 28 minutes and counting!!! I was seriously thinking about getting service through HughesNet but have now totally decided against it!!! The number I called was given to me by Dish Network [protected])

Lost my business before I even started!!!

Ci
May 13, 2019

Comments

•   May 13, 2019

Ever have a call drop on you through no fault of your own? It's quite possible this is precisely what happened to the customer service professional who was waiting on your fussy self. You openly acknowledge that the individual gave you the prices that you were looking for, and that you were kicking tires and had no intent to buy right away. Either way, the transactional nature of your relationship was at an impasse. HughesNet sounds as if they are a busy company that had other people who weren't price obtaining time wasters on the line when you called back. What precisely did you hope to accomplish? Can you show me on the doll where the customer service professional hurt your meager feelings?
    HughesNet is lucky to not have to do business with a clown such as yourself.

Hope that helps!